# 21 LOVEY-DOVEY #

Neethu was shocked by the unexpected happenings around her. She raised her eyebrows with confused look.

"Riya! What are you doing?" asked Neethu.

"Neethu! It's the tradition practiced in the home to welcome the well wishers. You don't get scared of it Neethu," said Riya to make Neethu cool.

"Okay! I am melted by the way you are welcoming me. I have nothing to give you except this" said Neethu and she hugged Riya. Riya hugged Neethu too. Riya was facing Rithick and Rahul. She showed the hand gesture thumps up to her brothers. They repeated the thumbs up back to her.

Neethu loosened the hug and she turned back to see Rithick and Rahul.

"Neethu! You are welcome to home," they welcomed her.

Neethu entered into the home and she was surprised to see the architectural works, paintings etc. She was immersed deeply into the paintings. She was admiring the beauty of paintings one by one .

Rithick patted Rahul and said, "Next photo (Dad and Mom) Oh God! She may identify dad. Do something to hide it Rahul,"

Rahul patted Riya, "Riya! Next is our Uncle and aunt photo. She may find out Sanjay uncle."

"So, what Rahul anna? No matter if she knows. She is going to be the daughter-in-law of Sanjay uncle. How long we could able hide it from her? If she find out then it's the right chance to reveal the truth," said Riya, normally.

Neethu moved close to the next picture. It seemed to be like Lovey- Dovey couple. She had no words to express it. She looked deep into the picture.

"Rithick!" Neethu yelled out.

"What?" Rithick guessed out that she had found out his parents.

"I am extremely in shock to see this painting," said Neethu

"Why Neethu?"asked Rithick, worriedly.

"Why you have hide it from me Rithick?"asked Neethu with shivering voice.

"Nope Neethu! I thought of saying to you but I had no chance to say it. I am sorry Neethu," he pleased her.

Neethu was staring at Rithick, "I didn't expect this from you Rithick. You cheat... You cheated me Rithick," she said. Her eyes became wet, her cheeks getting red.

"I didn't cheated you Neethu, trust me Neethu. If a tear rolled out from your eyes, I can't bear it Neethu. First stop crying," said Rithick, emotionally.

"Don't again tried to over act Rithick. Then, why are you close to this girl. Who is she? I know she is your girl friend," She asked Rithick by pointing out him in the paintings.

 Who is she? I know she is your girl friend," She asked Rithick by pointing out him in the paintings

Rithick was shocked to hear this statement from Neethu. He intermittently opened and closed his eyes.

"What? My girlfriend?" He laughed out. Rahul and Riya were relaxed.