# 80 Back to my home #

Sorry friends for late update. Due to cyclone in our district last week, I can't update. Yet,here is no current, no WiFi etc.

Unedited

Rahul's POV

Nethra was depressed and frustrated with her past life. She pretends outside as strong but she is really weak in heart. Of course! It was a horrible past but I should bring her back. It will take time but now I can just wipe off her tears physically. When will I cure her mental pain?

I gave her fresh juice and made her relax a bit "Are you ok? Nethra. I am sorry for making you to face everything all alone. Will you forgive me? You did nothing wrong Nethra. I will be always with you," I pleaded.

She looked at me without replying.

"Nethra, just think as a bad dream and try to erase everything. I will support you in all means. Come to our home. Don't ignore our family. Everyone is there for you,"

"How can I forget, Rahul? My dreams get messed up. Our family members are good hearted but I feel guilty to face them. My daddy betrayed everyone and still he didn't get changed. I can't come as Manoj's daughter,"

"Then come as my wife. I have no objection," I said immediately without even had a glance at her.

"What?" She opened her eyes widely.

"Why can't we join again?" I said

"Everything is over, Rahul. I shared my past it doesn't mean I want to marry you. I wish to be alone. My child is my world," she said seriously.

"How long you wished to be alone? Definitely, I will give you the time and place for it. You are my world. I will look after you and child very well,"

"Nope! I can't accept it,"

"What is stopping you?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Lot of thoughts are running in my mind Rahul,"

"Tell me, what is stopping you from me? I want to know that,"

"I had killed Gautham's dad. Then, my health conditions are not good and I was in depression too," she listed.

"Ok Nethra, what will you do if I am in the same situation as you? Will you leave me pointing that I'm a Criminal? or will you leave me if my health condition is poor?" I asked her back.

"No, I won't Rahul," she replied.

"Then, how can you expect me to leave you? Please, Nethra, Come with me. Take your own time," I said

"Ok" she replied in half mind.

"Thanks," I smiled

"Did you forget that I hate hearing compliments from the dearest ones?" she said with smile in her lips.

Thank God! She smiled. How beautiful she is! Always have this smile with you Nethra. I will never allow your sorrows drain you again.

"I am happy after a long, Nethra," I said and held her hand.

Meanwhile, I got a call. It was Rithick.

"Rahul! Is everything okay? How is Nethra?"

"Yup! She is fine. I will take her to home today," I said sarcastically looking at her.

"Happy to hear it, Rahul" he said happily.

" How about you and Neethu?"

"She is killing me with her innocence. Kindly save me Rahul." I heard Neethu's voice there. Nethra gave a
Confused look.