# 64 Surprise #

Neethu's POV

We reached India safely. I was safe in the arms of Rithick. This was the most happiest moment in my life but still I have some unknown fear. Rithick, Rahul and myself have breakfast in a hotel.

"Are you ok baby? Why are you looking so dull," Rithick asked me.

"I don't know Rithick but I have an unknown fear,"

"Why? About what baby?"

"We cancelled the trip in between. Will it creates problem? Where is Shantra? Why did we came to India sooner?" I asked him with fear in my eyes.

"I knew already, you are scared of everything but I will never allow you to face any problem until I am alive. Don't worry Neethu, You will be always safe. Did you trust me Neethu?" He asked me with love in his eyes.

I nodded my head, "I trust you a lot. Don't talk such big words to me Rithick. I want you forever in my life," I said and held his hand.

"Neethu! I will bring my car now. Will you wait for 30 minutes?" He asked me.

I was not ready to leave him right now but we have no option.

"Okay Rithick," I said

"Rahul! Take care of her," he said and went from there.

"Rahul! What is happening in my life? It is unbelievable? Is it a dream? How did Rithick change all of a sudden?" I asked him as I couldn't believe the reality.

"Of course but it is not new to me. I expected this will happen so I informed you already," he said smiling.

"Yes but how Rahul?"

"Do you know Neethu? He loves you from the day he meets you. Always he used to talk about you to me and Riya. He was scared to propose his love to you due to the fear of missing you and your friendship. He had no girls in his life except you," he said making me happy.

"But Shantra,"

Meanwhile, Rahul got call from Rithick. He hired a car at once and we were going to a unknown place which I had never knew before.

"Where is Rithick? Where are we going? This place is not familiar to me," I said.

"Rithick can't reach the spot due to heavy traffic so he informed us to go to nearby farmhouse and he will come there," said Rahul.

"Farmhouse? Where is it?" I questioned him.

"It is nearby Neethu. We spent most of our happiest days in this farmhouse Neethu. Come and see, You will like it definitely," he said.

We reached the farm house. It was surrounded by trees includes flowering and ornamental flowers. There is no houses nearby, besides the farm house there is a small pond with lotus and water lilly. I admired the beauty of farmhouse and followed Rahul.

Someone from my back took me in bridal style. I was shocked and shouted with high pitch sound.

"Shhhhhh Neethu. It's me," chuckled Rithick. I smiled and beated him.

"Leave me Rithick," I pouted.

"Never, ever.. I am happy to take you in my arms my dear earthly angel," his words made me to blush. I encircled my hands around his waist.

Rahul smiled and he welcomed both of us to farm house.

We entered into the house. Rithick dropped me slowly down and made me to stand in the corner of the room

The room was decorated beautifully. Unexpectedly, lots of flowers, colours, balloons, bubbles etc were showered towards me. I was excited with the warm welcome.