# 18 THE GUARDIAN #

Neethu and Rahul searched around but they couldn't find anyone.

"Neethu! Don't get scared," said Rahul, caringly.

"Okay!" replied Neethu.

"I thought of going home by afternoon but..." Rahul incompleted his words.

"Okay! I will take care. Please, you go to home," said Neethu.

"Okay Neethu!" said Rahul and he went.

She walked towards the green park. Her friends joined with her.

Her heart pounding faster at that moment because she could see Rithick sitting in the bench. She was not sure whether it was Rithick or her fictional resemblance of him.

She moved close to him as she could clear that he was her Rithick. She stood speechless nearer to him with longing eyes.

"Hey Neethu! I am waiting for you. How are you Neethu?" asked Rithick.

At the moment she heard his voice, tears rolled down from her eyes. She felt that her longing eyes got the meaning at once she saw him. She was confused by her behaviour. "Am I loving him?" She asked to herself.
She tried to hide her tears in her smile and also the love for him.

"Are you my guardian? Do you know how much I got scared? etc etc" she listed out.

"Nope Neethu! It's just to give a surprise to you," said Rithick.

"What surprise?" asked Neethu back.

"Well, It's not a surprise for you I hope" said Rithick, with worried eyes.

("Oh God! Rithick is getting worried. Please,don't hurt him," she said to herself.)

"It's a big surprise for me Rithick but," lengthened Neethu

"Are you happy to see me?" questioned Rithick.

"Yup! I am happy a lot" said Neethu.

"0kay! Take the seat Neethu" said Rithick

"Why you said as guardian Rithick!" asked Neethu

("I am going to be your husband in the near future. What's wrong in that saying guardian" he heard his voice from his heart.)

"Well, that staff didn't allowed me to see you. So I have said as Neethu's guardian," said Rithick, tried to manage the question.

Neethu laughed heavily by seeing Rithick.

"Why are you Laughing? It's true Neethu," said Rithick, convincingly.

"Okay Rithick! I am trusting you" she said.

Rithick's phone rang. He took the phone. The screen flashes Rahul.

"Hey Rahul! Come to Green park," chuckled him.