# 57 I love you Rithick #

Neethu's POV

That miserable night passed by hardly but there was no positive response from the doctor's side. My body was aching and I rubbed my eyes hard to open it. I noticed that I slept by sitting in the chair. My mind strikes about Rithick's accident. Suddenly, tears filled in my eyes. I was dying inside, I never expected this moment in Rithick's life. I never hate him from my heart. I want my Rithick back. I have adjusted everything for him.
I have given Rithick to Shantra only because of his love on her. Hereafter I can't give him to anyone. God! Please save my Rithick and give him back to me. I wish to have a happy everlasting life with him.

I remembered the happy days with him. Painful tears flowed from my eyes spontaneously.

I noticed Rahul and Riya were discussing something about Rithick. I stepped towards them.

"Did you know any information about Rithick?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Nope! Neethu. I was waiting for doctors reply. It was killing me Neethu," he said and sobbing like a child. I knew, how much it will pain. I have no words to console Rahul.

"One of my loving anna was in ICU and other was standing outside as body without life. I can't control myself Neethu. I want my both brothers to be happy always," Said Riya emotionally.

"Don't worry Riya, Rithick will be alright and your both brothers will be back to you," I said. Riya hugged me at once. I consoled her.

Rithick's accessories were given to Rahul by the nurse. He asked about Rithick but they didn't response anything properly that makes my body to shiver.

Rahul looked at Rithick's purse, mobile phone emotionally. Only I can shed tears, God! what is happening? Please save my Rithick. Please God, save him.

Rahul's POV

Rithick, who is more than my life was in ICCU ward begging for life. Did I protect you to see you like this? Why did you move away from me Rithick? I am a fool to leave you alone yesterday because of Shantra, I got irritated and left you. How can you do this to me Rithick? How can you punish me in such a way? Please Rithick, come to me. Don't make me to cry. Rithick, don't test our patience, come to us. The doctors were not replying properly, it gave unbearable pain. I can't imagine my life without you my brother.

I pinned my head in the nearby pillar, the nurse gave Rithick's mobile phone and purse to me. I became weak right at that moment. What happened to my Rithick? I won't allow anything to him?

"Sister! How is Rithick now?" I asked the nurse.

"Doctors will inform you about his condition within an hour. Be patient sir, Please" she said.

How can I remain patient by seeing my Rithick like this? God if you want anything to do to Rithick, please do it to me. Save my Rithick please.

Rithick's mobile rang which was in my hand. The screen displays Sanjay uncle picture. We didn't inform the news to Sanjay uncle and my dad. They went to U.S for business matters. Tomorrow they will reach India. How could I say to my uncle that Rithick met with accident and aunt was admitted in hospital? To protect him from his enemies he made him to stay in Bengaluru guest house. I am a fool, I didn't take care of my Rithick. I was careless so that Rithick was in this stage. Unknown tear drops arose in my eyes. I didn't pick up his call.

I switched off his mobile. His purse fell down from my hand. The purse was opened. There I saw a photo, in which Rithick was standing in middle, I and Riya were standing in his right and left side. I hugged my Rithick's photo. I need you Rithick, immediately right now.