# 85 Untold Love #

Note cast : Dulger Salman as Kishore

Riya's POV

My world is very beautiful filled with real colours, of course! Best parents, lovely Sanjay uncle, caring kalpana aunt & my monkey donkey brothers. Every girls dream to have brothers like me. My brothers were the gift of God. I love my both brothers. They were caring & lovely Sometimes irritates & naughty too. We were best friends too. We will share everything but I have two big secrets that I never shared to my brothers..

My first secret, I don't have much friends in my school and college days it is because of my handsome brothers. Girls will fall for them at first sight itself because of their well being character and beauty. So, I fought with those girls and started reducing my friends circle too. I never told this to my brothers because that monkeys will jump in air thinking that they were Mr.Handsome. It was some kind of possessiveness.

My second secret, I have many love proposals that my brothers too knew it but I didn't like anyone. My brothers helped me to overcome it. The secret I didn't reveal to anyone was that I have a crush with my Rithick anna's best friend Vivek Kishore from early childhood. Whenever Kishore was free he used to come to meet my brothers. He talked to me well but I will ignore him often. I felt like it was sin to be in crush with my Anna's bestie.

Coming to Kishore, He is the craziest man in the world. Really he behaves stupidly sometimes but he never hurts anyone by his pranks. I love his nature. He will be perfect and sincere in his work. One suspicious thing still I wonder about Kishore was he will never play pranks or annoy me like he do with others. He has many girl friends too, stupid ass. Girls will fall for his smile, yeah I do fall for his smile. His tactics are enjoyable. He is adorably handsome with his cute attitudes. He loves my Rithick Anna very much and at the same time he will kill my Rahul anna by his naughtiness.

 He loves my Rithick Anna very much and at the same time he will kill my Rahul anna by his naughtiness

I never knew that marriage talk is going on in my home. All are well versed in hiding some matters from me. My brothers too. When my brothers told me about marriage talk, I thought it was for Rithick anna. I felt very happy for him. My Rithick anna was pure gold and I am happy to share him with Neethu who is the best among the girls who I came across. She loves him truely. Hopefully, Rahul anna will also rejoin with Nethra. Nethra was a kind of cute girl but fate played cruelly. I will pray daily for my both brothers to get their lovely partners.

At the moment I knew about the marriage talk is for me, I jumped out with full anger. I didn't want to get married soon. I wish to be with my brothers. I shouted wantedly after knowing that the groom was talking to my parents. My brothers and Nethra tried to calm down me but I shouted furiously.