# 99 Engagement cont....#

Unedited (sorry friends I didn't even read once after writing due to busy schedule)

Neethu's POV

I was really shocked to see
Rithick and his family members sitting in front of me. I rubbed my eyes to confirm them again. It was not my dream. Thanks God! What is going on? This was a wonderful miracle that I have never expected. I can't express my happiness in words. I gazed at Rithick with eyes wide open. I forget everyone present there and I stood dumbstruck looking at him.

I was diverted by Nethra and Riya after few minutes. They came nearer to me with a big smile and I smiled at them back.

"How is the surprise?" Riya almost whispered in my ears.

I smiled at her and searching for the suitable words to express it. She smiled at me again by holding my hands.

"Rithick, Are you interested in getting married to my daughter?" My dad asked Rithick cheerfully. I can see that my dad was comfortable with Rithick and he was just asking for heaven sake. My mom and my sister giggles. I could understand that this marriage drama was composed, directed and played by everyone present here except me. My sister even didn't inform me about this even after knowing my tears? I was a bit angry with her right now.

"Of course! Uncle,ask your daughter
Once," he said kidding me and everyone laughed.

"My daughter will never ever cross the line which I have drawn," he said cheerfully and again everyone smiled. Happiness and joy occupied the place.

With that happy moments, Rithick's parents and my parents handled the traditional rituals by exchanging the thampulam plate.

Then they asked me to step forward. Rithick stood and came closer to me. He opened a jewel box and took a beautiful ring from the box. He took my hand and wore it my finger. Everyone clapped at that moment. My dad gave another ring and asked me to wear in his. I was blushing and bowed my head down. I held his hand and wore it in his hand. The touch was like the first touch and it brought goosebumps in me. I can't look into his eyes as I felt very shy. We both were asked to take our respective seat. He was sitting beside me.

Rithick's mom stepped closer to me with lots of love that can be clearly visible in her eyes. I stood up at once and fell in her legs to get blessings. She made me to stand and showered get blessings. She brought a necklace for me. It was white stones and obviously it was diamond. She wore it in my neck and it was heavy. I can see her love for me in her eyes.

Then, Rithick's family members gave me an engagement attire to wear. It was a beautiful traditional silk Saree. The combo was very nice, light green body with light blue mixed golden border. My eyes got struck at Rithick and now only I was looking at his dress. He wore light blue shirt with an grey color overcoat and pants. Wow! He was looking so cute. My eyes clicked 50 snaps within a moment.

"Enough Neethu, you can look at your partner little later and now go and wore the dress," my mom raised her voice sweetly.

My sister, Nethra and Riya accompanied with me as they were aware that I was weak in wearing the Saree. They congratulated me first and they helped me in wearing the Saree and jewels. Riya made me to stand infront of the mirror. They giggled and praised my beauty. Yes, I was looking very beautiful in the saree than usual. The jasmine flower that I wore in my hair gave additional beauty. I am sure that I will impress Rithick.

"Girls, why didn't you inform me about the wedding? Hopefully, you everyone knew it already," I asked slowly.

"Your husband tied a naked ribbon in our mouth and we are sorry Neethu. Obviously, it is a big surprise for you that you can cherish life long," they said happily to lighten my mood. I looked at my sister and she gave me the same photo cover that she gave me yesterday. I snatched from her and took the photo. It was my Rithick.

"Sorry akka, he tied our mouth too. By seeing your pain, I gave the photo to you but you didn't see it," she said sweetly that makes me to hug her.

My mom knocked the door and asked as to come out. A new type of feelings occupied me, Shyness mixed with unknown fear. I could hear my heart beat. My sister and Riya asked me to stay cool and enjoy the moment.

We reached the living room. Rithick eyes captured me beautifully. He gestured happily that I was looking beautiful. Again and again I was blessing. Now, I was standing infront of Rithick's parents together with Rithick. We got blessings from them. Then, we got blessings from our parents. Later we got blessings from Rahul's parents.

Infront of everyone, the priest booked our marriage date. Our family members were very happy. There was another surprise too that I like it to the core. They booked the same date for Rahul and Nethra too. Hopefully, I can understand that these were already planned by our parents. I felt very happy for Rahul and Nethra. Same day, Two marriages it was like vow. I know it was Rithick's plan as he loves Rahul to the core and he can't be happy with me if Rahul is not getting married and now officially our parents declared our wedding. I waved my happiness to Rahul and Nethra. Kishore and Riya congratulated both of our pairs.

After concluding all the rituals and now it is time for food session. I and Rithick were sitting together, Rahul and Nethra together, Kishore and Riya together. His family members had their food separately. We had our food. It was variety of delicious dishes.

I got one minute time to talk to Rithick,
"What a surprise! Why didn't you inform me my sweet buffalo? How did you convinced my parents?" I have lot of questions to ask but I asked very few.

"My sweety, sorry I will tell everything in detail later," he said sweetly again as there was no time to talk now.

After few minutes later, they returned back to home. It was the sweetest and happiest day in my life with lots of memories to cherish.

I was still dancing in my dreams. I can't even believe the day yet. I looked at my ring, there written the letter R. Smile arose at that moment and I kissed the ring. Only a month more for our wedding.

A week passed by,

That day morning, hardly I got permission from my parents to go to my 10th standard friend's wedding. I was getting ready for that function. The wedding hall was nearer to my home. I started walking and someone grabbed my hands and pulled me inside the car. I was shocked and my heart skipped the beat at that moment. I turned and looked the person, He is my Rithick.

"R I thickkkk," I almost shouted in joy

He enjoyed my innocence.

"Stop! Stop! It is the place where I need to go," I said happily.

"Nope! I can't. Be with me," he said and drove the car straightly. I didn't stop him because I wish to be with him.

He parked the car in nearby beach area. He held my hand and we walked together. We dipped our legs in waves and played their for sometime. We wrote our names in the sand and enjoyed a lot.

Sometimes later, we seated together. He held my hand lovingly.

"Tell me Rithick, I am excited to know it. How do you convince my parents? Thanks a lot Rithick,"

"You are my wife. After knowing that you are scared to express our love to you parents. How will I give that trouble Neethu? I know about strength and weakness," he said sweetly and I hugged him from aside.

################################

Hi friends and sisters..

A small part of Rithick's flashback is there. The story will end up in next chapter..

Happy ending..