# 39 Nethra's Betrayal #

Hey Friends, Thanks for your amazing support for Flashback chapters..Here is the new chapter...After a long, here comes our Hero Rithick's POV.. Scroll down, Read and suggest your comments..

RITHICK'S POV

I came to Bengaluru airport to pick up Nethra. We were meeting each other after two years of gap. We tried to contact her after that heartbreaking unexpected marriage incident but it went in vain. In those two years, we don't know any other details about her. Fortunately, two days back she communicated Riya through mail regarding her visit in India to pay respect to her Mom's third death anniversary. From that moment, Rahul was behaving weirdly; I could see many changes in his attributes and behaviour. As he loved Nethra a lot and unfortunately it didn't end in Marriage but I believed that still Rahul loves Nethra. Rahul was not ready to meet her and he hardheartedly told that he was unable to see Nethra with other man as her pair. I understood the emotions and feelings behind his words. I tried to console him but I am sure that I couldn't console him better unless he believed that Nethra was waiting for him to tie a marriage knot. He tried hard to stop me to pick up Nethra from airport but I refused him and came here. I wish to give his love back as I have the last hope that Nethra was not yet married and she is still waiting for Rahul with the same love.

Rahul is my brotherly love, he used to take care of me when I was not well, advices me when I was feeling down, pampered me when I feel insecure, he support me in everything including my love affair with Neethu. He is the best gift given by God. How could I leave him all alone? The only happiness of Rahul is Nethra, I should give her back to him.

Also, I am sure that he loves Nethra yet but he refused to accept his love. Why and what is the reason behind it? I know that something had happened before two years during my absence and Rahul was hiding it from me. He never used to talk about Nethra to me afterwards. Sometimes, to know about his mindset, I will try to cover the topic of Nethra but at once he will change the topic. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable about Nethra so I remained silent these many days but I never be like that if I get a chance to tear out the fake smile of Rahul and give him a everlasting happiness.

I prayed God for the first time that Nethra shouldn't marry anyone as she said in court before two years. Everything should be like a drama. What will I do if Nethra was married as she said? How can I handle the situation to heel Rahul? It will make the situation worse and hurts Rahul. No! It shouldn't happen. In case if she comes with her pair. I will leave her in the airport itself and I will ask her to go somewhere else. If she refused to do it, she and her husband will be the prey for my anger and she will face the worst in me. I will try to convince Rahul that Nethra didn't come to India as she said.

Thoughts are playing with my emotions leads my head to spin. The announcement regarding the flight arrival took me to the present situation.

After sometime, a flight was launched and I was half-heartedly waiting for Nethra. I was extremely shocked to see Nethra, carrying her baby. I lost my control and clutched my fist. I was walking towards her with rudeness mixed with frustration. She was walking towards me with the same speed. I was at extreme anger and I want to slap her as she cheated my Rahul.