# 24 I MISS YOU #

Rithick's POV,

It was like a dream. Neethu understood about me and Rahul. My worries were fade away. Now I am very much happier. Neethu is really great, she could understand the feelings of others. I know she will never hurt others for her own sake.
I am too lucky to have Neethu as my life partner. I could feel there was a great change in Neethu. I will soon propose my love to you Neethu as soon as I am cent percent sure about your love for me.

"Rithick! What are you thinking? why are you remaining silent?" Neethu asked me.

"I am happy Neethu for forgiving us. Really, we are lucky to have you Neethu," I said.
I could see the happiness in Rahul face too.

"Thank you so much Rithick!" She giggled.

"Rithick! Permission was given till about 1 p.m. Only two more hours is there to be in hostel. Please drop me as soon as possible Rithick" said her. I have noticed her shivering voice.

"Neethu! Don't worry. You will be there before the time," I said.

"Okay Rithick!"

She was gazing at me with fixed eyes. I could perceive that there was something for her to say to me.

"Neethu! What happened?" I asked her.

She didn't respond to my question. I think she couldn't hear me.

"Neethu! Are you okay?" I asked loudly.

"Yeah! yeah! Rithick I'm alright" said her.

"Nope Neethu! You are hiding something from me. I could guess that you want to say something"

She tried to hide it in her smile, "Nothing Rithick!"

"Where is your mom?" asked her

"Mom is little busy with business meetings" I said looking into her eyes.

"Okay Rithick"

Meanwhile Riya came. Neethu spend few minutes with Riya. Riya made all the arrangements.

I knew well about Neethu. She was in much worries. I can't find out the reason but I will definitely find it out. According to me, Neethu means Happiest girl in the world.

Even, I am worried much for leaving her to hostel. If she knew that I'm worrying it will disturb her lot. I shouldn't show it out to Neethu. Let's see what's going to happen?

Neethu's POV

It was almost time. I have to reach the hostel before 15 minutes. I have packed everything in my bag. I was not happy as usual. I felt like missing my own family though I had spent a day with them. I had a thought that I belongs to the same family before years ago. I can't able to go from here leaving them. I miss them so much.

I stood more than a minute calmly. I have noticed the bouquet of dry roses that was bought by Rithick for me and Riya while traveling. I have no mind to throw the dry roses out. I took the dry roses and covered well then I packed it in my bag which makes me better. Then, I took my bag and came out.

Rithick, Rahul and Riya were gazing at me. I didn't have eye contact with them, I purposely avoided it.

"Rithick! I am ready. It's time to go,"

I gazed at Riya for a while and said bye to her.

"Neethu! Please, stay with us. You are like one of our family member," said Riya.

I was unable to answer for her. I was emotionally bonded. I wish to hug Riya immediately but I pretended that I am ready to go from there.

Meanwhile I could see Rithick talking in phone. I have waited for Rithick. I looked at him like it was the last day in my life. I couldn't understand the reason behind it. I miss Rithick a lot. I gazed at him with fixed eyes.