#15 MY TWIN HEART#

"Rahul! Neethu is going alone. I felt that it was not safe for her. Let me go together with her. Don't want to wait for me Rahul. You go to home," said Rithick, worriedly.

"Nope! I can't go, leaving you alone. I will wait for you Rithick," said Rahul.

"My dear Rahul! Please, It's getting late," requested Rithick.

Rithick phone rang. The screen displayed his mom's face. He took the phone immediately.

"Rithick! Where are you?" asked Rithick's mom.

"Mom! I am in college. Rahul will come now. I will come within half an hour mom," chuckled Rithick.

"Why? What happened? Any problem?" asked his mom, tensely.

"Nope! Don't worry. Take care mom," Rithick cut the call.

"Rahul! Can you do a favor?" asked Rithick

"Of course, Rithick!"

"Please, you go to home, I will be ok. Also ask the driver uncle to park my bike in the college. I wish to enjoy my happiness in my bike," Rithick nearly begged Rahul to go to home.

Rahul could feel the happiness in Rithick words. He don't want to spoil it.

"Okay Rithick! You had driven the bike before years. Are you sure?" asked Rahul, caringly.

"Yup!" smiled Rithick.

"Take care," said Rahul and he walked towards the car.

Rithick could see Neethu in far apart. He moved towards her quickly.

"Neethu! Neethu!" He called out her name, intermittently.

Neethu could hear someone was calling. She couldn't sense that the voice was Rithick. She started to step up faster.

He could guess, what Neethu would think. "Neethu! It's me Rithick. Wait a second," yelled Rithick.

Neethu turned back immediately. He could see Rithick moving towards her. She couldn't express her happiness in words. She stood spellbound.

Rithick was only few steps back to Neethu. He walked faster as much he could. Neethu raised the umbrella above his head at once he reached nearer to her. They both were in the single umbrella, it didn't comforts them. Both tried to keep a distance so both were drenching again by the water drops falling from the umbrella.

"Why you came here Rithick? It's too late! you go to home"

"I know but I can't go home leaving you alone" he said.

"Why?" She asked, seeing him.

"Only your words said that I will go alone but your eyes didn't. Am I correct?" smiled Rithick.

"Yup! You are right Rithick. This place pretended me to scare actually" she winged her eyes.

"Are you okay now?" asked him, caringly.

"Yup! Of course Rithick. I feel safe and comfort if you are nearer to me."

Rithick couldn't control his happiness.

"Okay! Are you scared of me Rithick? I won't do anything come inside the umbrella," said Neethu, innocently.

He refused to move closer to her though he wanted to be close to Neethu. He was still drenching.

"Come on Rithick! I never mistake you"

He shook his head. He couldn't move nearer to her.

"Okay! I am drenching in rain. You hold this umbrella" said Neethu and she showed the umbrella to Rithick.