# 6 HEART RACE #

"Excuse me, Rithick! Describe yourself" said the incharge.

Neethu with concerned eyes started saying, "I don't know how he could manage the situation. I am feeling sorry for him. "She started biting her nails and gazed into him with shrinked eyes. She was unable to see him in this situation, She just closed her eyes saying, "My Lord! Please, help this poor boy."

Rithick noticed her murmuring lips with her closed eyes praying God. He had a twisted smile in his lips by seeing her. He clenched his palms and cleared his throat. He had amazed everyone by singing the male voice of the same song from the movie Alaipayuthe ,which was sung by Neethu in the journey.

My pride vanquished at the moment I saw you!!

Yesterday, In your moon you was on my lap.

Can the air come in between us.

Oh! I was enjoyed with my soul !!

Today,In your moon,with the drenched thoughts.

I am restless,Oh! My hear is
raving!!

In your remberance and in your beautiful tradition!!

My pride vanquished,My pride vanquished before you!!

Neethu was amazed by his voice and gazed at popped eyes. She was extremely in shock by hearing his voice. Her happiness had no bound and she started clapping with excitement. There were a big applause for his song. Also, he catched the heart of many girls started yelling, 'Riiiithick!' 'Rithicccck!' 'Ritttthick!'

Though Neethu was happy a lot by the unexpected happenings around her, She heard mind voice saying, "Hello, Neethu madam! Actually this guy had cheated you as that he was dumb. I couldn't understand, How you could forget and started encouraging him? Also,don't leave him without getting justice!"

Class incharge said, " Superb! You have rocked Rithick. Please, take your seat next to Rahul."

Rithick with smile in his lips moved towards Rahul. "Hey Rithick! you rocked da!" Rahul exclaimed.

Rithick showed a strange behaviour and his eyes started communicating with Rahul. Rahul could perceive his eyes saying, "Hey Rahul, Could I have your seat nearer to Neethu? "

Rahul get off from his seat and asked Rithick to have his seat.

Neethu with angered tone said,
"Rahul! Please, You stop talking with this guy, He was actually a cheat. I would tell about him later. Until then you keep quiet. Let him have his own seat. I won't allow him to sit nearer to me and I'm not a fool enough to get cheated again."

Rithick with a dry smile said, "It's okay Rahul, Let me have my own seat." He took his seat. Though it was the first time a girl raised her voice before him, he didn't get hurted by Neethu words because he was in extreme happiness to meet her again. Rahul felt sorry for Rithick because no one had hurt him before. Also, he was grown up with excessive indulgence by his parents and family.

Rahul tried to make her understand Rithick's Situation uttered,"Sister-in----." Rithick placed his hand over Rahul's shoulder and he titled his head to stop his words.

Neethu excitedly asked, "What? Sister-iiii!"

Rahul with a smile replied, "Nope! Just I called you as sister."

"My goodness! Okay Brother! So sweet of you! Nice to meet you" Neethu said excitedly.

Neethu smiled to herself by seeing the reaction of Rithick and her mind voice, "Good Neethu! You was playing your plot well! Fight for justice! Don't stop till you get it."