# 87 My dream Night #

Neethu's POV

My phone buzzed many times. Without looking at the number I ended the call. I couldn't open my eyes, I sensed irritation in my eyes due to continuous crying last night. I don't know when I slept. Again my phone buzzed disturbing my sleep. Hardly, I opened my eyes to look at the number. I threw away my bedsheets and sat on the bed with folded legs by seeing Rithick's number. It was 3 a.m.

"Sorry Rithick, without seeing your number I have ended the call," almost I whispered that My sister couldn't hear who is sleeping beside me.

"No problem, sweety. Sorry for disturbing you. Just now I have completed all the works and free now. I wish to hear your sweet voice. Yesterday I was upset after hearing your worried voice," he said beautifully.

I don't know how his voice or presence makes to forget everything including my worries? I smiled listening to him.

"Sweet voice?? Sorry Rithick I didn't add sugar to my voice," I kidding him.

"Good joke 2017th," he said casually.

"Lol!"

"Neethu, Are you ok? Did you open up our love to your parents?" He asked caringly.

"Nope! I didn't have that much courage to talk about it, Rithick," I said genuinely.

"Then, you are going to marry that stranger?" He asked with bit serious tone.

"Nope! That won't happen in my life time," I said seriously.

"Listen to me sweety, Love is not a sin to get stress. It doesn't requires any courage to tell about your wishes to your parents, it is better to convey at the beginning to avoid chaos. Without taking any step, how can you exaggerate the situation and allow it to spin up your head? Either to your mom or dad, to whom you feel comfort more try to convey it at least a bit. If you are scared to start, ask Geethu to help you. If your parents ignore your choice I will come to talk with my family. So don't worry dear," he said caringly.

Yes, he is right. He makes me to understood the situation. His words gives me strength and new hopes. He makes my mind clear. I should at least inform to my dad, who loves me more..

"Ok Rithick," I signed.

"Then, Did you miss me?" He asked with bit romance in his voice.

"Nope!" I said for fun.

"Isn't?"

"Are you insane to ask me such question, Rithick? I miss you a lot, your love, your eyes, smile etc etc. I want to see you now. I can't wait for one more day. Come tomorrow to pick up me. Now, you come to video call, Rithick" I begged him.

If I talk about him, I will go on crazy. I miss him very badly. I want to see him immediately.

"Aww, my heavenly angel. Ok come out!" He said amusingly.

"What?" I chuckled.

"I am standing outside your home, my sweetie pie," he pouted.

"What! I can't believe. Don't say lie, I will kill you if you are not there," I warned him sweetly.

My heart raced faster. I opened the nearby window and looked through it. I could see no one.

"Rithick, Are you lying?"

"Ok don't want to trust me, I am going. Bye," he said a bit seriously.

"Nope! Rithick I will come now," I said. I looked myself in the mirror and adjusted my hair. I smiled at me. Then, I opened the door slowly. My parents were sleeping peacefully. Then I walked towards the main door and opened it.