# 52 No! I don't love you #

Neethu's POV

We reached the Restaurant. He arranged a special room that was decorated with balloons, colour lights, flowers etc...Suddenly, I felt some type of softness in my feet and I looked down. It was full of rose petals on the way. I was excited and at the same time I felt nervous. Shantra was starring at me each and every time when I looked at her.

Rithick asked everyone to come inside. "Today, the most important day in my life. I respect your presence here. I wish to propose my girl in her privacy but I want to make it sure to everyone. So, I took this decision. I am going to propose my queen," he said and switched off the lights immediately. Only the candle light enriches the beauty of the room.

He projected the lights towards the pillar and it displayed some words

"Welcome, my dearest Angel. I never thought to propose you in such place. Sorry for making you uncomfortable" written in the wall.

I read and smile arose in my lips. Next, he projected the lights opposite to me.

"Do you know that I fall for you in my first sight? Will you accept my love my earthly angel?" These words are so touching. 'Rithick! Did you fall in love with me in the very beginning? You are crazy' my mindvoice.

Next he projected the lights besides me with few beautiful lines, " When you entered my life, I changed everything and you changed me as beautiful person. I never ever talk with any girls before but within a fraction of second you entered the doorway of heart. You are the most beautiful girl by heart whom I never met/seen before.. Your pretty eyes and cheerful smile are killing me each and every minute. My girl, I don't know to write poems and lovely songs. This is what your Rithick can make to impress you. Please bare with me, my darling and accept it heartfully"

"Oh my Rithick! You are awesome" I said to Mithila who was standing next to me.

Within a fraction of second, another sentence, "My innocent girl, my wife, my queen and my life with you forever and she was none other than my sweet heart.............." I closed my eyes and He switched on the lights and he called my Name. "Neethu!" I cupped my face with my palm

"Please move aside" he said to me shockingly.

"My girl and my love is with SHANTRA" he proposed her by giving bundle of Roses. She held his hands and they looked at each other.

Tears bursted out from my eyes and it was great shock to me. His each and every words seemed to be describing about me but within a second everything went in vain. I wish to run out and to cry loudly like a child. Mithila patted in my shoulder, "Control yourself. Please, Neethu"

"I am an Idiot! Mithila. He is thinking me as friend but I created unwanted feelings. What if he came to know that I love him? He will be hurted so I never show it out, Mithila," I said painfully.

I stood like body without life but I didn't show my pain out because it will hurt Rithick a lot. There happened an unexpected incident after a few seconds of his proposal.

Rahul's POV

I was so happy with Rithick's decision but I hate Shantra's presence here. She was starring at Neethu often but I can't do anything right now. Rithick will take revenge of her by proposing Neethu as his life.

Unexpectedly, Rithick proposed Shantra. What happened to him? Did he becomes mad? No I will never allow. I felt so sorry for Neethu, her situation became worse. Her cheerful face turned to pale at once Rithick asked her to move aside. My head was spinning as I couldn't accept this. I was very much angry at Rithick and looked at him. Shantra held Rithick's hand and they had eye contacts. My anger reached out of limits.