# 98 Engagement #

Unedited

Neethu's POV

My Parents were busy with phones as the function was arranged within a day. I can't blame them because it is my fate that ruined everything. What will I do now? Neither my mom nor my dad was free to hear my opinion about my marriage now. Yes, it is my mistake because I didn't convey it before when my parents asked. Now, they itself came to the conclusion. I was sitting in the edge of the bed often looking at my mobile expecting Rithick's call. The clock's ticking sound was clearly audible that makes my heart pounding faster. The only weapon that is to fight with my emotions and feelings are my tears and often it is wetting my chin.

My sister opened the door unexpectedly. I wiped off my tears in all of a sudden. She was sitting beside me in the bed.

"Akka, Mom asked you to get ready for shopping," she said slowly.

"I feel exhausted and I am not coming," I said blankly .

"Akka, I can understand you but I am helpless akka. I am sorry Akka. We can't do anything now so better accept the life what you have," she talk elderly.

She is correct but I can't accept it because Rithick and his love means lot to me and I can't imagine my life without him.