# 16 LONGING FOR U #

Rithick questioned "You damn fellow! Why you are following me? Are you mad?"

They didn't loosened their hug instead they hugged tightly and emotionally.

"How could I leave you alone Rithick? If you want me to go away atleast I will be your shadow" said Rahul, emotionally.

"I don't want my Rahul to be drenched in rain. You should be safe man so that I have asked to go home but you followed me. I have the doubt when Riya called me itself" said Rithick.

Rahul laughed, "My Rithick! I bothered the same but you drenched thoroughly. I am the first man to be happier if you smiled. I felt grateful to Neethu, she makes my Rithick happier."

Both shared their lovely emotional thoughts and reached the home as soon as possible.

Everyone in the home were waiting for the arrival of Rithick and Rahul. By seeing Rithick and Rahul in the bike they were in shock. Both the mother hugged their son.

"Rithick! Why are you late? I am scared," said his mom, worriedly.

"Mom! I am okay. Be cool mom, please." said Rithick, gently.

"Okay Rithick!"

"Both of you refresh yourself and have a coffee," said his mom.

Riya questioned "Okay! Where were you both? Why are you late?"

Rithick smiled at Riya. He didn't reply her. He walked towards upstairs.

"Rahul anna! Why were you both came in bike?" asked Riya, affectionately.

Rahul followed Rithick without answering.

"Hello Mister! I am asking you both. Why are you not replying me?" asked Riya.

Again, they didn't respond.

"I could perceive from your face that there nothing happened seriously. You both were started hiding from me. Ok good! Keep it up," said Riya.

"Rithick anna! Are you drenched? You seemed to be wet."

Rithick said "Yeah Riya! I am drenched. Could you please bring coffee for us?"

"Okay anna! I will bring. You both get refresh yourself," said Riya and she moved towards downstairs.

After few minutes later, Riya came there with coffee. She gave the coffee to Rithick and Rahul, they were seated in the couch.

They had the coffee together.

"Okay! Tell me! What happened anna? I am excited to hear from you," asked Riya.

Rithick raised his eyebrows and he smiled at Riya.

"Rithick anna! There is a slight change in your attitude. Why anything happened?" Kidding Riya.

"What? What? Nothing happened like what you think?" Rithick tried to hide innocently.

Riya laughed, "Your reaction showed something had happened, am I right? I mean did you talk with Neethu? Did you invite her for the aunt's birthday party?"

"Nope! Tomorrow I will invite her," said Rithick.

"Anna! I have lots of doubts. You both should reply to my questions. Why were you both came in bike? Rithick anna won't get drenched at anytime then why he is wet?" asked Riya.

"You are small girl behave as such," said Rahul, to change the topic.

"Oh! Only 4 years difference between we both. I am grown up. Hereafter I won't talk with you Rahul," said Riya and she moved towards Rithick like a kid.