# 9 AM I HAPPY ? #

Neethu remained speechless and couldn't get back to normal. She paused for a minute and then replied to Rithick with cheerful eyes, "Thanks Rithick!"

"What? Thanks!" Rithick and Rahul blinked at each other.

Rahul moved close to Rithick and said, "May be she is in love with you Rithick! Enjoy man!" Rithick showed his magical looks at Neethu and Neethu smiled at Rithick. Both were gazing each other often. Time passed on, the day came to an end.

Neethu said, "Bye!" to Rithick and Rahul.

Rithick looked at her with his fixed eyes and shook his head with lots of love and care.

Rithick stood like a statue, he looked at Neethu until she disappears from his eyes.

Rahul dragged the hands of Rithick saying, "Let's go! Come on Rithick!"

Rithick and Rahul reached the guest house. Rithick felt the house was empty without his mom and dad. During his school and college days his mom would be in home waiting for her son, leaving all the business official matters. she would wait for her son's arrival. Though he was better in the hands of his uncle Ruthra and his lovable Rahul, he longed for his mom's love.

Ruthra was not in home. Both Rithick and Rahul had a tea together. They talk about random stuffs.

Rithick said, "Hey Rahul, this weekend is my Mom's birthday. Last year we all had a great times together."

Rahul replied, " Of course! I remembered Rithick! Why not this year? We can enjoy this year too!"

Rithick said, "Mom will be busy there! I don't want to wander her. Let's her enjoy with dad this time."

Rahul smiled and said, "How they could miss their loving son? Hey Rithick! Wait for 5 more minutes man!"

They heard the sound of car, Rithick and Rahul were in upstairs. Rithick peeped out through the nearby window. He was in extremely shock to see his mom, Rahul's mom and Rahul's sister.

Both jumped from the couch and they moved towards the car.

Rithick excitedly, held the hands of his mom, "Mom, how are you? I miss you so badly mom."

Kalpana (Rithick's mom) said, "Miss you too my son." She bend his sons head and she kissed his forehead. Then, She patted his shoulder.

Rithick with cute smile, "Welcome Aunt (Rahul's mom) ! How are you? Where is my naughty sister?"

Riya (Rahul's only loving sister), "I am here anna" she opened the right side door of the car and came out ( anna means elder brother). She was standing in the middle of her both brothers. She wrapped her right hand over Rithick's neck and her left hand over Rahul's neck and She hugged her both brother saying, " Miss u both damn fellows."

She then moved backwards slowly and pulled the heads of both brother to hit each other.

She laughed by seeing her brothers reaction. They admired the beauty of their loving sister's laughter.

Rithick and Rahul welcomed them to home.

Everyone entered the home. They had a great time together.

Rithick said, "I didn't expect your presence! I feel very happy about it."

Kalpana ( Rithick's mom) replied, "I can't stay there without seeing my son. Our home seems to be empty without you my dear."

Rithick said, "Stay here Mom! Aunt, you too! then Rudhra uncle and Rahul will be happier."

"Of course son! I will try to spend with you all" said Rithick's mom.