# 94 Arrested #

After a week

In the hospital

Neethu was discharged for ICU ward and she was transferred to normal ward. Her health was recovering faster. Rithick's family was taking care of her very well. The doctor prescribed best medicines that helps Neethu to be back to her life. Except Rithick, others everyone would go to home and came back to hospital. Rithick was together with Neethu for the whole week.

Rithick's mom will bring food for Neethu as suggested by the doctors and she feeds food to Neethu. Rithick felt very happy by seeing their relationship. Everyone take care of Neethu very well. Riya and Kishore often visited the hospital to check up Neethu. Nethra and Rahul were almost in the hospital.

Rithick was very much affectionate towards Neethu than before. Neethu was very happy to see everyone's love and care for her.

The doctors checked Neethu's health and they permitted her to discharge from the hospital after two days.

In the meeting

Sanjay was in international meeting with business tycoons. He signed some agreement to expore his new ideas worldwide. Many businessmen from different countries attended the meeting to have deal with Sanjay.

In between,Sanjay got call from his brother Ruthra. He paused the meeting and attended Ruthra's call.

"Sanjay, I need the phone contacts of the person those who we invited for the reception function. It is something urgently. Make it fast,"

"Ok, Did you have any doubt with anyone? You will never discuss with me anything regarding your work and now surprising. I am sure that you have almost find the culprit,"

"You are right Sanjay. I found out the culprit but I need proof to make them to be safely imprisoned. I am sorry, officially I can't discuss anything with you,"

"It is ok brother," Sanjay hanged the call.

Sanjay asked his P.A to forward the contacts to Ruthra.

Sanjay continued the meeting and make the deal successfully. His minds recalls about Ruthra's call. Both Ruthra's friends and Sanjay's friends and business people were invited. His call confirmed that the culprit was from Sanjay's circle. He was confused and checked his contacts but he didn't get doubt on anyone. He pushed his chair back and laid his head on the soft cushion in the top of the chair thinking about the fake friend who betrayed him to take his son away from him. While thinking, his mind strikes him with the past memories. Manoj face flashes - Manoj's challenge - to kill his son - Sanjay safeguard his son to Bengaluru with the help of his friend.

Sanjay's Flashback

After Manoj's challenge and his imprisonment, I missed my peaceful mind worrying about my son all the time. I never allow anyone dare to touch my son still I have unknown fear so I arranged safeguards for Rithick wherever he go without his knowledge. Still I didn't find peace but I am ok.

One day, I found a piece of unnamed letter in my personal file. There written, "Your son will be hanged to death. I am waiting for that moment Sanjay. Guess me if you are dare enough. You can't definitely," It was a shocking letter. Who kept this letter though there were security guards in almost everywhere and CCTV camera in almost everyplaces? If I fire out all the employees it will make the situation more worst. First, I have to find who has written? If I doubt my employees and the culprit will become alert So I pretended like I didn't read anything and behaved casually. I informed everything to Ruthra and he handled secretly. We didn't get any clue but we are sure that one of Manoj's spy was working here and he kept it erasing the evidence.