# 43 Silence #

Rahul’s POV

I picked up the call, the voice was familiar to me but I couldn't recognize.

Rithick didn't look at me even.    

"Hello" I repeated again

"Can't you guess me? I will never talk with you for two days," said her in other side.

"Hey Neeethu! Cool. I found out. Sorry Neethu. How about you?" I asked her.

"No problem. I am good. I called Rithick but he didn't respond much. Did any issues between you both? I asked about you to him, he didn't give proper answer instead he gave your mobile number" she said.

"Okay Neethu. We are fine. Rithick is little bit busy here so he may not respond you properly,” I said looking at Rithick.

“Okay Rahul. I am happy to hear that all are fine there. What about Nethra?” she asked.

“I will tell everything tomorrow, Neethu”

“Okay Rahul. Bye! Take care” She said and hanged the call.

I gazed at Rithick. Again, he didn’t look at me. Rithick never behaved like this before. Now, What happened to him? He never showed his anger to me. His silence was killing me. No one other than me can stand before his anger but he was behaving very silly to me as a name of anger.

“Rithick! I am sorry. Please forgive me I never repeat,” I said sitting besides him with my hand encircled in his shoulder.

He jerks my hand and he didn’t listen to me.

“Rithick! Please. Don’t kill me by your silence” I said seriously

“You already killed me Rahul” replied him.

I couldn’t understand why was he talking like this? I regret myself for telling lie to him in the morning that I am going to Friend’s marriage. Also, I behaved rudely to him. Is it hurt him this much? I asked sorry for that also but he is stubborn.

“Rithick! Let me tell you a frank statement,” I said.

‘What?’ he asked seriously.

“This anger doesn’t suit you my dear brotherly love” kidding him hopefully he will be cool down soon.

“I am not a fool to trust you again, You love Nethra more than me. I came to know from your actions. It doesn’t matters me if her love for you is true but she is hurting you always. Still, you decided to leave the home for her. Am I least important to you Rahul?” he cursed.

Is my Rithick is possessive?  I am started enjoying it. His innocence overloads in his angry face. He was trying hard to control himself. I am sure he can’t fight with me for so long so I decided to start acting as like I am angry with him.

“Why do you doubt my love? Of course! You are right Rithick. I was least bothered about you........” I pretended seriously. Looking at his face, I stopped it.

“Okay Rahul,” he said and immediately he went from that place without listening fully.

Rithick’s POV

As everyone knew, how much I love Rahul? I never felt alone though I didn’t have siblings. He used to take care of me in each and everything. He was two years elder to me but I used to call him as Rahul. I never call him as Anna or by any other relationship. We are best friends. While thinking about him, my anger is reaching top. How dare he was to leave home leaving me? Also, when she left he ran immediately behind her without looking at me. Nethra was more important to him. He followed Nethra and I followed him without his notice. Did he know that? What was he thinking about me in his mind? Why was he not ready to share his problems with me? It hurts me a lot. Why was he bearing his pain all alone? Did he forget that I am his twin soul? I am there for him in all his tough situations.  Slowly my bit anger was also vanished.

What should I do now? I should talk to Rahul right now. I am hearing his footsteps. I am pretending like I didn’t notice his arrival.

“Rithick” he called me.

I couldn’t control without talking him. I said in tough voice, “Why?”

He showed me that he booked two tickets for Chennai at previous day night.

I looked weirdly.

“If I want to go alone, I may go on previous day itself. If I feel not to inform you, then why should I wait till today morning until you woke up?” he smirked

I was clear now. My lovely Rahul booked two tickets for us as he can’t leave me. He waited for me till morning. Another question arose in my mind,
“Why did you tell that you are going to friend’s marriage?” I asked

“How will I tell that I am leaving the home because of Nethra? Will you allow me Rithick? So I said like that I am sorry,”

“I understood Rahul. I was never angry at you for hiding the truth. I know there will be valid reason behind it but for......” I lengthened.

“Tell me Rithick”

“Whenever you are facing the problems, you are always avoiding me Rahul. I don’t want stay in your happiness alone. Why can’t you share your feeling to me Rahul? Why are keeping me away from your problems? I felt there was gap between us Rahul. I will be happy if you share with me. Trust me Rahul and I will be always with you” I said from my heart.

“Sorry Rithick, If my actions hurt you. I never thought to avoid you. As you are always my sweet and cute younger brother, I feel like you are still small. I don’t want to hurt you by my feelings. Is it was the problem and making a distance between us? I will definitely break up the distance and come to you Rithick,” he said gently and hugged me. I hugged him back. As usual we had converse till late night and he told strictly that we should go to college by tomorrow onwards.

Neethu’s POV

After knowing flashback, it was like standing in thorns. Rahul told that ar anytime, anything will happen to Rithick by the known and unknown enemies of Sanjay uncle. I was very much worried about Rithick. I missed him so much. I feel proud of Rahul that he safeguarded Rithick by hiding his love in him. How could a person be like Rahul? Rithick is more important for him than his love. When Nethra went to U.S, If he thinks he may go in search of her and bring her back. But he was thinking only about Rithick safety.

Why was this destiny playing with Rithick? If something happened to Rithick what will I do? Thoughts started killing him. I kept on calling him often but he wasn’t responding. What happened to him? Why was he behaving insane?  I guess something had happened between Rithick and Rahul. Why aren’t they responding properly? As Rahul told that Nethra was coming from U.S., Did she come with her family? I was too confused and waiting for tomorrow. I am bit happier that I will meet them tomorrow.

My stupid mind goes on crazy. The thoughts of Rithick filled in me making me completely insane. I was smiling alone, what happened to me? Yup, I know I love him. As soon as possible, I will propose my love to him. What will I do if he didn’t love me? How will I face him further? If he thinks me as his friend, will he go away from me?

Whether he love or not, I never allow anything to happen to Rithick.  If anything is about to happen to Rithick first it should happen to me. I should protect him from danger. I was happy about to see Rithick tomorrow. I was thinking randomly like this for a long time and don’t know when I slept.

************************************

Friends,

How is the chapter?
Sorry Friends if this chapter is not upto your expectations, I wrote this chapter mainly because Rahul shares only his happiness to Rithick but Rithick wish to bring out his hidden emotions and to be with him forever.

Neethu is back from next chapter! Are you all happy?

Some of my friends are asking for Romantic chapter, if the story needs definitely I will try...

Your comments are so encouraging...Thanks a lot friends..keep on supporting...

As a token of appreciation please do votes and comments if you like my story..