# 49 Poor Neethu #

Shantra stretched her hand towards Rithick but he didn't show any sigh. He looked at Neethu, they communicated through eyes. After that, Rithick became cool and he refused to give his hand by insulting her in front of everyone. Clashes aroused between them. Rithick never mind shantra.

Rithick never consulted anything with Shantra before taking a decision. He will do what is right to him? Shantra developed vigilance on Rithick for his actions.

A month passed by,

Neethu's POV::::::

Rithick was very much affectionate towards me and he was the most caring person. He protected me from everyone but in hostel, Shantra tortured me that can't be expressed in words. I never told anything to Rithick. He knew only my smile but my tears are hidden inside.

In between, Mithila came seeing my tears.

"Neethu! Don't worry. Tell everything to Rithick about Shantra" said her.

"Nope! Mithila. If he came to know, he will feel bad. I am happy in college, I don't want to spoil that," I said and starting crying like child.

"Don't cry Neethu" she tried to console me. I laid my head in her shoulder.

"Do you know that I am a pet girl to my village. My family members are too caring and they never scold me for anything but now see my fate. What did I do to Shantra? Why was she always scolding and insulting me in front of others? I can't bare it, Mithila" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Neethu! Where is the bloody?" I could hear Shantra's voice. I was very much scared to see her.

If I didn't meet her she will show me the hell today. To reduce the punishment, I should obey her words.

"Shantra! I am here. Tell me what to do next" I asked.

"How dare are you to tell my name? Call me as Madam. I will offer you a punishment for calling me by name" she threatened me.

"Okay Madam. Tell me" I said

"Wash all my clothes and iron it neatly. You should do it before evening" she said and went out harshly.

Mithila stopped me but I didn't listen to her. I went to Shantra's room and washed all her clothes with my hands. I became so tired as I couldn't iron her dress. Due to tiredness I sat on the couch.

"You bloody? Who gave rights to sit in my couch" she held my hair tightly.

"Ahhh!" I screamed due to pain.

"You deserve this punishment. Can't you do the work assigned by me properly?" She said angrily. Her Friends laughed at me. I cupped my face and cried.

 I cupped my face and cried

"Don't cry in front of me. I will kill you if you shed a tear. Go and iron my clothes" she ordered me.

I took her clothes and ironed it one by one. Unfortunately, one of her dress got tore down. I was so scared of her. I started crying due to fear.