#27 CUTE LOVE #

Neethu's POV

Shantra seemed to be in extreme anger and she was unable to adore herself. I stood calmly without making sense to her anxiety. I don't know how to make her to understand the situation. I knew that she was irritated by my attitude. My friends were looked at each other. Finally, I broke the silence.

"Shantra, Don't get tensed. Let's all be friends," I said.

"You are the one girl, I hate," she said angrily.

"Stop shouting Shantra! This is your limit. If you continue, we won't keep quiet," said Mithila.

"What will you do? Let me know that," Shantra stared Mithila.

"You have no rights to enter into other rooms and shout like this. Immediately, I will inform you to hostel in-charge," said my friend.

"Nice joke! Do that first. How dare are you to tell these nonsense to me?" said her authoritatively.

"For your goodness. Leave this place," said Mithila.

"You are telling me! See, what is going to happen next?" Shouted Shantra. She looked at me gravely.

"Shantra, A kind request! Don't shout at my friends. As time passes, you will understand about us. We are here for about more than only one year, let's all together enjoy our life," I said.

"You mad! Stop talking. I hate you. Wait and see!" she made a twist and went out.

My mood was totally off. I felt exhausted. My friends were seemed to be dull.

"Sorry friends! Everything because of me. I don't know, why Shantra is behaving like this?" I said.

"No sorry or no thanks between friends," said my friends. They tried to cherish me. I smiled at them.

My phone vibrates. My mind strikes Rithick's name. I looked into the phone immediately. For my surprise, it's not Rithick but it's my own sister Geethu. I felt extremely happy to see her name in my mobile. I don't know, why tears rolled down from my eyes. I picked up the phone.

"Geethuuu! How are you? I miss you so much my dear sister," I said with tears in my eyes.

"I am fine akka. I miss you too akka, how are you?" asked her.

I tried a lot to hide my tears but I couldn't control, "I am good,"

"Akka, Are you okay? Why there is a change in your voice?" asked her.

I paused for few seconds and cleared my throat. "I am okay Geethu"

"That's good to hear akka. Where did you went for last two days?"

"Rithick's mom's birthday party," I said.

"Rithick! Who is he?" asked her.

I didn't answer for a while. I don't know, who is Rithick to me? I was very much confused because of Shantra. My feelings for Rithick was about a distance apart. I was unable to take a decision.

"Akka! Reply me. Why you are silent?" asked her.

"I will tell later Geethu! Please," I requested.

"Okay akka! I am very sure that you are not okay. Anything happened wrong there?" Asked her.

This is my Geethu. She will be able to analyze each and every attitude of myself. I don't want Geethu to be in worries.

"Everything was going good Geethu!" I said.

"Akka! I have called you to say an important news," said her.

"What?" I asked excitedly.

"Our parents were seriously searching a pair for you akka. Moreover next year your marriage will be there. I am so happy akka at the same time I miss you akka," said her.