# 28 THE STORY BEGINS HERE #

Rithick's POV

I woke up early in the morning, the time was about 4.00 a.m. Usually I used to wake around 7.00 a.m. Rahul was sleeping peacefully next to me. My eyes were bright and it is daydreaming without closing the eyelids, I am happy to see my Neethu in my imagination world. I could see her beautiful face with a cute smile inside the cloud calling me, " Come with me Rithick! We will fly together! We will fly together!"

"Yeah we will fly! We will fly!" I said together with her.

We both showed intense love at each other, the universe smiled on us and showered blessings on us. We were happy a lot and started flying above.

Someone shook my body and I hardly came out of my dream.

"Rithick! What happened? Why are you talking alone?" I could hear the voice of Rahul.

I wiped my eyes, saying "Nothing Rahul"

"Good morning Rithick," he said. I wished him back.

"Rahul! Let us refresh and get ready for college," I said.

Rahul laughed at me saying,
"Mr. Rithick! Now the time is 5.00 a.m. It's time for sleep,"

"Oh God! What a hell you are saying?" I asked. Rahul blinked at me.

Meanwhile, Rudhra uncle knocked the door. Usually at 5.00 a.m, he will go for jogging. Even before a week, He tried his best to convince us to accompany jogging with him but myself and Rahul will never get up before 7.00 a.m.

"Good morning!" Rudhra uncle greeted us with smile. We greeted him back with a smile.

"Let us go for jogging, come on children," Rudhra uncle said.

"Nope! I want to sleep pa" said Rahul.

"Exams are so close, only two months more uncle! So only we get up early in the morning," I said. By hearing this, Rahul started coughing because I know he couldn't tolerate these words from me.

"Ok good! Carry on," said Uncle and he went out.

"Did you had single paper regarding the exams?" Rahul asked me vigorously.

"Nope," I shook my head with a smile.

"Great! Rithick. I could understand you. You are in dreams of Neethu. Enjoy your day with Neethu," he said.

After sometimes, we were get ready for the college.

Author's POV

Rithick was in yellow t-shirt paired with blue Jean. He looked handsome in the dress. He was much happier than usual, this is because he had a belief that his love reached Neethu.

In the fine morning, Neethu was in yellow colour salwar who was looking gorgeous as usual