# 63 Unexpected twist #

I sat in the grassland and tried a lot to control myself. I faked myself and started enjoying the dance of the students. It was about 11 p.m. The students went from that place. I was sitting alone. It was raining lightly. Unknown tears are shedding from my eyes like heavy rain. I remembered those rainy days that I had spent with my Rithick. No! no! He is not my Rithick. Why am I stupid to think about him? I laid my head bend in my knees.

Someone touched my neck. I was scared and jerked myself. I stood up immediately to look at the person. I was shocked to see Rithick. He hugged me at once unexpectedly. I jerked him again. He hugged me again. He kissed me in my forehead. I pushed him away. He kissed my cheeks and I can't push him. I looked into his eyes, I can see only his love and my anger flew away.

"Neethu! I love you my sweetheart. You are my world. You are my everything. You are my wife. You are the mother to my children and grandmother to my grandchildren. Will you accept this idiot?" He confessed his love. It was an unexpected surprise to me. I didn't expect these unexpected words from Rithick in this unexpected time.His words made me to smile.

"Why are you laughing Neethu? Did I tell any joke?" He asked me, sitting besides me.

"Nope! Rithick. Shall I pinch you to test whether is it dream or Real?"

"Of course Neethu, but a small change,"

"What?" I asked in curiosity.

"Give me a kiss," he asked me looking into my eyes. He made me to blush.

"Nope! I am.. feeling....shy...Rithick," I pouted.

"You are looking very beautiful Neethu in this moon light,"

"You Idiot. Don't keep so much of ice cubes. Why did you make me cry for so long? I never forgive you so easily," I said turning my face aside.

"I know how to melt my queen,"

I gazed at him. He held my face close to him and kissed my forehead, "I love you," he kissed my eyes, "I love you my darling," he kissed my cheeks again, "I love you so much Neethu,"
He stopped and looked at me that brought unknown sensation in me. I hugged him back and he hugged me back too. I kissed his forehead, "I love you Rithick," I kissed his cheeks, "I trust you Rithick," I kissed his beautiful eyes, "I knew there will be some reason behind your drama," I said. He laughed at me  "That's my girl, you are my angel,"

"This rose petals are attracting me," he pouted. He looks so cute with innocent acts.

"What?" I smirked.

"Your lips," he is making me to blush again and again.

"Neethu, I am sorry if I am wrong. I can't control myself," he said and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes. I responded for his kiss. It has lot of unknown feelings, only we both knew it. I hugged him tightly. I felt hard to breathe and he left me with soft kisses in my corner of my lips. He was making me to blush again. I hide myself in his chest. He wavered my hair and I laid in his lap with his hand interlinked with my hand. He pampered me like a child. I looked at his eyes. He looked at me. We were immersed in our love. He kissed me again and showered his hidden love.

"I was excited and can't believe yet Rithick. Will you leave me again?" I asked him with teary eyes.

"I never leave you again even for a second Neethu. You are mine and only mine," he said and kissed my cheeks again.

"Neethu, I am sorry for giving you such troubles. Do you know how much I have worried for treating you like this?" He said and his tears fell in my cheeks as I was lying my head in his lap.

I wiped off his tears, "I knew it Rithick. Your eyes said everything to me Rithick," I said and kissed his forehead to give him confidence.

"I have solved everything just before Neethu. I have searched for you everywhere. With a final hope I came here. Why did you leave my girl?" Rithick asked me holding my hands.

"How can I see you together with that girl? I love you Rithick and you are only mine. I can't give you to anyone," I said and got up from his lap.

He hugged me from aside, "How could I be like that Neethu? I loved you alone and not anyone,"

I have lot of doubts but I didn't ask anything to him at now. When he feels comfort, he will definitely tell to me. I don't want to make to worry.

"What are you thinking Neethu? I know you have lot of unanswered questions but I will make it clear very soon. Please be patient Neethu. I love you a lot Neethu. You trusted me a lot and I never break your trust Neethu,"

"Why are so emotional Rithick? I will always trust you. Don't worry," I said and looked at him.

Rithick phone rang, "Rithick! I have arranged everything. Did you find Neethu?" Rahul in other side.

"Yes! Rahul. She is with me. I proposed her. I can't explain my happiness in words,"

"Superb! I am so happy to hear. Congratulations Rithick, come soon," he said and hanged the call.

I looked at Rithick surprisingly and shockingly. It was my best moment to get shocking surprise. I can't believe my eyes yet. I hugged Rithick again.

"Rithick! I wish this moment to get frozen,"

"Why darling?" He asked me hugging me.

"Do you know how much I missed you?"

"The same, me too my angel. Now, let us go to hotel and within few hours we are going to India cancelling the trip," he said shocking me.

"Why Rithick?"

"You believed me Right?"

"Yes" I said.

"That's my girl," he said and kissed me again.

"I will tell everything to you but not now Neethu. Please understand. Now, it is necessary to leave Malaysia," he said.

I didn't understand anything but I believed my Rithick. It is my duty to obey my husband's words.

We stepped to hostel. I wrapped my hand encircling his waist. He pampered me like a child. We walked happily and reached the hostel.

Rahul was ready with the luggage. I informed to my friends. They felt very happy for me. Within an hour, Rithick, Rahul and myself reached the airport.

It was really an expected journey. I never thought before that this moment will happen while coming to Malaysia but now I was so happy. .

Rahul felt so happy for us. The same happiness I felt by seeing Rithick's and Rahul's converse as before. I laid my head in Rithick shoulder that makes me to relax. He looked at me often. They were talking something, my ears everything get blocked and I didn't hear anything because I was deeply dampened in Rithick's love for me. I closed my eyes slowly and slept in Rithick's shoulder.

################################

Hi friends/sis

How is this chapter?

Have anyone expected this twist?

Leave your comments...please everyone try to comment me. I am excited to see your comments.

As a token of gratitude please do vote and comments