# 54 Depression #

Sorry friends/sis for the delay. Here is the next chapter. Are you all happy?

Unedited

Rahul's POV

"Do you know? Neethu loves you" I broke up Neethu's promise in a second.

Rithick didn't talk anything for a moment. He didn't show any reaction in his face. This means, Is he really hates Neethu? Nope! Never. His behaviour was weird. After a minute, He stood up and broke up the conversation. I am sure that he was not ready to share anything regarding this. I was confused totally that Rithick couldn't utter a word even after knowing Neethu's love for him. Though he didn't show any reaction, his face was bright at the moment I told about Neethu's love for him but within a fraction a second he wore a mask in his face by hiding all his love. He was hiding something from me and what? Why was he hiding from me even he used to share little things with me?

Without knowing the reason I can't bring him to the comfort zone. I can't comfort him without knowing the reason behind it. I am sure still he was loving Neethu but why was  he hurting himself and Neethu? Also why was he hiding it from me? Something was behind it and surely I will find out the reason as soon as possible so that I can help him without any delay.

Neethu's POV

A week passed, This one week taught me everything, How to be away from Rithick? I didn't even look at him and he too didn't talk to me. I tried a lot to change my mindset and now I can live alone. Now I can face anything, that spirit and strength came in me. I gained the confident much better than before that I could live without him but it's still hurts me when he was close with other girl. 

In these days, I behaved matured than before and I could see lot of changes in me. These days were worst days in my life. I wish to be myself always but I changed everything to make Rithick happy.

Month passed by, I didn't talk to Rithick about a month. Even I didn't look at him once.

Time has changed me and my character too. I can't be the old me. I couldn't find the old Neethu in me in any kind. I missed myself. I was too silent nowadays.
I can sit without talking to Rithick but I can't imagine him with other girl. How I will face it? It was the question mark yet. Dear God, please give me enough strength to move forward in my life
Mithila and Rahul were showing me their love as usual. They became my strength. Rahul always gives his support to me in each and everything than he did to Rithick. Nowadays I could see clashes between Rahul and Rithick often as usual they will compromise sooner.

Two months later,
As usual I went to college with Mithila. She is my best friend as she was together with me in all my situation. Rithick and Rahul came after 15 minutes. By seeing Rithick, Shantra moved towards Rithick and they both had converse. It hurts me a lot still I didn't show out.

The class starts, I got a call from an unknown number. I didn't attend as the class is going on. Again I got a call from the same number. I felt it was something important so I got excuse from the madam and came out.

It was an unknown lady who spoke in other side. Her voice was tensed a bit. I asked her the reason for her call.

"Mam! Are you Neethu?" She asked.

"Yes! Tell me?"

"A women who was fainted nearer to the city roadside. No one was ready to her. I felt very pity for her. I admitted her in the hospital. I found a mobile phone in her bag. There, I found your number in her phone so I contact you" she said from other side.

"You have done a great job.
I was not aware about the lady and I can't guess her. How did she get my number? Who is she? Please tell me if you find any details regarding her." I asked.

"I don't know anything about her. Please come to L.M hospital. The case was severe," She said from other side.

"What do you mean?" I asked shockingly.

"Doctors checked her body conditions. She was very weak and her Condition was critical. So please rushed to hospital as soon as possible" she said and hanged the call.

I was confused and don't know what to do at that moment. Is it a fake call? Or someone is playing prank. My heart tells me to go to the hospital to know the truth. I didn't say anything to Rahul and Mithila. I got excuse from the madam and rushed to the hospital.

In the hospital

I reached the hospital. I don't know any other details. I called back the same number. The same lady attended the call and she asked me to come to the ICU ward. I rushed to ICU ward. There I found the lady who called me. She said whatever happened in detail. From her speech, I could guess that she was good helping mind women. She was a working woman and I ask her to go to her job as she was delay already for one hour.

After some minutes later, the doctor came out. I asked the doctor regarding the patient conditions and requested the doctor to make arrangements to see her as. I told the incident happened that I was not aware of the patient.

"The patient condition was critical now. She was in unconscious state. At once, when she comes to conscious you can see her" said the doctor and he went

I thanked the doctor and waited there for hours.

The nurse called me to see the patient. I went inside and came close to the person. I was shocked to see her. She was Nethra.

"Nethra!" almost all the tears in my eyes came out in a second. I held her hand tightly.

"How did I came here? What happened to me? Where is my baby? " She said in shivering low pitch voice

"Nothing happened to you dear" I said crying.

She started shouting and annoying. I couldn't able to control her. The nurse injected an Injection in the glucose trip. Few minutes later, she closed her eyes slowly and slept.

I met the doctor there.

"Doctor! She was my sister Nethra. What happened to her? Why was she behaving like this?" I asked worriedly with tears in my eyes.

" The patient was in Persistent depressive disorder (also called dysthymia) is a depressed mood that lasts for at least two years. She has taken lot of antidepressant tablets that make her health conditions worse. If it continues, I can't help her. Kindly consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible so that she may recover quickly or else her condition will become even more worse. Always try to do whatever makes her happy, peaceful sleep, regular exercise etc will bring her back. Also he gave some suggestions to overcome it" said the doctor.

I thanked the doctor. I felt so pity. I became weak again. How could I help Nethra to overcome depression? Why is God always showing her the worst path? For about this one month I didn't meet her due to my personal problems. She never informed me about the depression. Now, I understood the reason, why was she avoiding everyone? Due to depression, she can't be normal to anyone but she was friendly to me. Why did I forget her for about these two months? She was all alone there. How can I be this much selfish? Why I didn't care for Nethra. I cursed myself for keeping myself distance from Nethra.

Where is her baby now? I stood there with a question mark. I was blank about what to do next?

************************************

Hi lovely Friends/sis

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. I became very much busy these days. I will publish the next chapter on coming sunday.

How is the chapter? Kindly suggest your comments.

As a token of gratitude,Please do vote and comments if you like my story.