# Past: 32 MY LOVE IS GONE #

Flashback....

Rahul's POV

I was so much in love with Swetha that the words of Rithick did not sink inside. I was angrier on him for saying those words about her. I knew that he was not much into girls and so thought that he blamed my Swetha. I wanted him to leave at that moment. I already saw Swetha coming towards me. He wouldn't go. Instead he held my hand and started to drag me. I pushed him back but he wouldn't leave me.

He pulled me away from Swetha's direction saying, "Please, don't believe her Rahul."

His eyes were much softer now begging me to go with him. But my anger was only increasing by the minute. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks; I tried not to say anything hurtful to him but the words came out with the full impact like water hitting a dam!

I screamed my lungs out.

"I know about her Rithick, Don't come in between us. What do you know about love? You would know only if you had fallen in love. Don't you want me to be happy? Are you so selfish?" My heart was pounding in my ears. I had an adrenaline rise like never before. I hated him; I hated everything about him at that moment right there.

He stared at me for a while with hurt in his eyes. I didn't care, not when he can tell lies about my Swetha. His lips were quivering like he wanted to say something, but he thought the better of it. He then walked away from me and I know he went with a heavy heart.

For a minute there I thought I had lost my best friend, my brother, but I didn't care. I did feel a twinge of guilt rising in me, but I chose not to acknowledge it. Swetha was here and that was all that mattered. I turned my attention to her and was lost in her.

Life was bliss alongside Swetha as we laughed and talked like we were the only people on earth. They were some of the happiest days of my life and I was completely smitten by her. All through those days I kept wondering how anyone, let alone Rithick can talk ill about Swetha. She was such a sweet and caring girl.

Even though I was very happy with Swetha, the words of Rithick kept on echoing in corner of my mind. I was so irritated with him that I decided not to talk with him though I barely saw him at home or in the school. I had a feeling that he was avoiding me deliberately. I thought it was best that it remained that way. But still I felt the loss of a brother. I did miss him.