# 46 Neethu meets Nethra #

Rithick's POV

It was the most amazing day in my life. As I have never expected this much of love and care from Neethu. At once when she saw the injury in my leg, her eyes started shedding tears. She really cares for me, she doesn't love my money unlike other girls. I am so lucky to have her as my life partner. She did care for my family too, she has taken the risk for Rahul. Who will do care for others without any own sake? I came across people who felt happiness in others pain but Neethu was entirely different from all. She was my beautiful worldly angel, my priceless queen and my life savior.

I never expected that she will feel comfortable to come with me in bike. I have noticed her possessiveness whenever we came across the girls who were standing nearby road. She hugged me due to possessive and I could felt her insecurity. I will wipe out this insecurity in our life Neethu. Wait for few more days, I will propose you at the moment we sort out Rahul's problem.

We reached the mercy home. As the proprietor of the orphanage was well known to my dad. He was ready to help us. I introduced Neethu to him and went out without any delay.

Neethu's POV

From the words of Rithick to proprietor I came to understand that the orphanage was owned by his dad. Really, it was highly appreciable and respectable. I came across the rich people who were fond of adding money to enrich their own resources but Rithick's family was entirely different from that. They are good and caring people to poors and needy people. Even Rithick was a man of dignity and nobleness. He never showed off himself to anyone that he was son of Sanjay uncle. I like the character of Rithick very much.

I had a fear now because of his Royal life. In case if Rithick belongs to poor family, I will accept him more happily than this because if anyone thinks that I love him for his money. I can't tolerate it. So, I hardened myself that I shouldn't propose my love to him unless he proposes me. If he didn't propose me, I will left him as a friend itself. I never confess my love to him. I will wait for the day of his proposal. Will it goes as expectation or dream or Reality? Only the destiny will decide Whatever may be I am ready to accept it.

Meanwhile, the proprietor took me to Nethra's room. As the room was locked inside, he knocked the door.
In between, A young lady opened the door, hopefully she was Nethra.

She seemed to be exhausted and her eyes was lifeless

She seemed to be exhausted and her eyes was lifeless. But overall, She was more beautiful and perfect match for Rahul. I saw her baby sleeping in the bed. What made her to take such a decision to leave the home and her family? why was she staying here as orphan? What happened to her life changing to upside down? I questioned myself. I felt pity for her.

Nethra gave me a disgusting look. I smiled at her and she tried to smile back hardly.

The proprietor introduced me, "She is Neethu who often visit our orphanage. She is a caring shoulder to those who needs anyone to share. She brings smile in everyone's face within a fraction of second. She makes everyone happier around her" he said pointing me. I knew Rithick might used these words to proprietor.

Nethra gave a withered smile and she didn't response anything. Then she turned back, entered her room and locked the door.

I wish to collect some information about Nethra in mercy home.

The maid said that she doesn't talk with anyone. Food will be supplied to her at correct time as per the request of Sanjay sir but we are not aware whether she is having the food or not? She spent the time with her child. She never used to give her child to anyone and even to me.

Almost everyone said the same thing about Nethra. So, she was completely alone here and she never mingle with anyone.

I understood that she was not ready to share with anyone. She was habituated of avoiding everyone. Her only world is her baby. Hopefully, I have waited for her there about two hours but she didn't come out. People in Mercy home mingled with me well. They shared their personal to me.
Within these few hours they accepted me as their family. I was so happy about it.

In between Nethra came out with her crying baby. She noticed Neethu talking with everyone.

Immediately, I went nearer to Nethra and picked up the crying baby. She didn't expect this from me as I could understand from her looks. I played with the child and within few seconds the baby stops crying and played with me.

Nethra looked at me and tried to get the child from me but the baby refused to go with her.

"Let the child be with me" I said to her gently.

"Okay Neethu. By the way, what are you doing, studying or working?" Surprisingly Nethra talk with Neethu.

"Studing!" I replied.

"In this evil world, to find people like you is a great wonder. Keep it up. I appreciate you heartily" said her.

"Why are you telling as evil world? May be the world may shows you the evil side. Our intellectual is responsible for everything. Open your eyes and search for good people. Definitely you will get it" I said.

"Hopefully, You are good speaker and your speech has the capability of capturing hearts" said her.

I was happier that she talk with me.

"Aww! Did I capture your heart?" I asked looking at her eyes.

Just she gave a smile.

"Your smile is awesome. It is capable of capturing beautiful hearts. What is the reason behind your smile sister?" I stressed the words sister.

"After a long, I felt like I am talking with one among my family members" she said makes me happier. It means she accepted me

"Did you have family?" I asked wantedly.

"Yeah" she stopped.

" Then, why are you staying here leaving them?" again I asked wantedly.

"I am sorry Neethu. I am not ready to talk about them. Please don't ask me about my personal," She said strictly.

"Okay sister! I never ask you about your family unless you are supposed to share with me. But onething... I will make you happy as like others. Don't worry" I said.

"It is impossible. Everything is gone and I don't want anyone except my child" she said aggressively..

"I will be with you sister" I said and gave her child to her.

Meanwhile, Rithick called Neethu. She said bye to Nethra and everyone presented there.

I said everything to Rithick about the incident happened there.

"What shall we do next?" He asked me confusingly.

************************************
Friends!!!

How are you all?

How is the chapter?

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments in my previous chapters.. Our story ranks 73 in Romance. Thanks a lot friends..

College is going to start. I felt really sorry, that I don't have much time to write but sure I will publish at least a chapter friends...

From next chapter, the story will go more interestingly.. It is all possible only by your support...

Thanks again friends. As a token of appreciation please do vote and comments if you like my story