# 77 Are you my life saver or destroyer?#

Nethra's POV

Flashback

Unedited

I returned back the phone to the police itself without calling anyone. I covered my face with my Palm. Tears flooded from my eyes..

"You are in deep sorrow. I don't know what happened in your life but I wish to help you," he said shocking me.

"Thanks sir," I cried a lot.

"Stop crying. I will help you to go to India as soon as possible. Don't worry. It is possible only if you cooperate with the case,"

"Ok sir. I am happy to hear your words. I will be grateful to you always," I said with happy tears.

"You will be arrested as per law and I will take you in bail as soon as possible. I will try my level best to get justice for you. Don't worry," said him.

"Ok sir. My final trust is you. Everyone ruined my life, even my own father. Arrest me," I said and he arrested me. Unlike India, no one can escape before law without proper proofs. At last my life threw me to jail. I didn't worry much for it because my heart was already broken. My only relief was going to India with the help of police sir. Will he helps me really? Or Did he has any plans behind it? My heart can't trust anyone. I waited patiently for two days.

As he told, he took me in bail. He took me to an apartment. I was scared as no one was there. He knocked the door a lady opened the door. He introduced me to the lady and asked to take care of me for few days. I heard a baby crying. He lift up the baby and started playing with the baby like a kid. Where is the strict police officer? I admired him playing with the baby. I remembered my daddy's love and his betrayal. Tears lift up from my eyes.

"Have this drink?" The lady gave me the drink. The police sir asked me to drink. I drank it. After sometimes later, the lady left the home. I was nervous as I can't trust anyone but the police didn't show any sign. I glared around the room but I didn't get any clues.

Sometimes later, he gave the baby to me and went somewhere. He came refreshed and point me towards a room. I took a dress from a cabin and get refreshed. I found no one but the room was filled with ladies attire. I was very much confused.

"Sir! If you don't mind will you clear my doubts?" I asked him straightly.

He nodded. In between he got a call and gave the baby to me. He took the gun and kept in belt pack. He went hurriedly. He didn't say anything to me.

I was with the baby. I don't know how to handle the baby but my pain and sorrows left me. The baby's smile made me to forget my worries. I felt that baby was in hunger. I searched for food and then finally, I gave boiled milk to the baby and made her to sleep.

It was about 10.00 p.m, the police sir didn't come to home yet. I closed all the doors and laid nearer to the baby.

I opened my eyes and found it was early morning. I didn't eat yesterday, I felt very much thirsty. I came to drink water. I found the police sir was sleeping peacefully in the couch. I didn't disturb him.

Morning, he bought food for me.

"Sir! Where is baby's mom?" I asked to clear my first doubt.

He looked at me.

"Sir! Why are you staying here? Except one lady I found no one here?" My second doubt.

Again, he looked at me without replying.

"Where is your family?" My third doubt.

He sighed.

He lift up the baby, "She is my world. Her mom passed away three months back. I have no family other than my wife. My parents were Indians and they also no more," he said emotionally.

"I am sorry sir. How could you overcome such grieving situation in your life? Really, I am proud of your honesty and sincerity in your work,"

He laughed. I was very much confused.

"Who said that I am sincere and honest?"

I gazed at him without replying.

"That was once upon a time but now I didn't. I didn't get any justice for my wife's death though I am sincere police officer. So, I killed the person by using the chance," he smirked.

"Oh God! Who killed your wife? How did she die?" I asked looking at the baby.

"Mr. Gautam and his dad Mr. Vishwanath,"

My body shook at the moment I heard their name.

"Wha..t? Gau..th..am," I stammered.

"Yes! They killed my innocent wife instead of punishing me. They trapped her and killed her. I am a husband who can't save his wife. Then! What is the purpose of being honest and sincerity? Wherever, India or U.S, there are loop holes for the culprit to escape. With the money, they gave the name prostitute for my wife. From that day, I stabbed in my heart that those culprits death were in my hands," he said in anger tone.

"What? You have killed them?" I asked in shivering voice.

"Yes! I have killed Gautham in the name of you. I used your name and escaped from the crime," he said shocking me. Happy tears flooded my eyes that I didn't kill anyone at the same time I was betrayed by the police too.

"Why did you make me connected in this? Are you my life saver or destroyer? I trusted you but you too showed the hell in my life," I cried

"Don't cry unnecessarily. Did I leave you in the jail itself? I didn't. I will close all the files as soon as possible. You need to go India right? I have arranged everything for it. Please be patient for about a month," he said.

I can't scold him too because he is neither my life saver nor my destroyer. I could realize his worst journey of life. Being honest, he told everything to me. I could see honest fire glowing in his eyes. I would kill Gautham instead he killed him. It was not a big difference. I accepted his words and decided to stay their for a month.

"Don't you want to talk to your Rahul?" He asked shocking me. How did he know him. Did I use his name anywhere?

"No sir! If my dad knows he will kill him," I said painfully.

"Worst daddy, let me help you to sort out that problem too,"

"How?" I asked.

"Your dad is in jail now but still your dad is working to kill Rithick not Rahul. Who is Rithick in your story? Worst daddy" again he said shocking me.

"In jail? Rithick!!! Nope!!! He is more than my own brother. How did you know everything?" I questioned him back.

"I knew everything. I was keenly watching about all the deals of Gautham to kill him but I didn't get any. Fortunately, I got a small tool is your dad. I traced all the phone contacts. I knew everything regarding your arrival to till now. Your dad don't know about Gautham's family completely. They want to use you and threw you as prostitute. This is their plan. You are innocent. I don't want anyone to be like my wife. So, I wish to save you at every moment and at the same time I want to kill those culprits," he said shocking me again and again but everything is true. I believed him completely.

"One sad truth is there, Nethra!" He stopped seeing me.

***********************************

Hi friends/sis

By next chapter I will try to conclude the flashback.

How is the flashback? Is it interesting?
Any guesses.

Thank you so much. Everyone try to comment me including my silent readers.