# 30 FLASHBACK #

Rahul gazed at Neethu for a while. He sensed a warmth in her eyes, it was as though her eyes were pleading, begging him to tell the truth. He firmly believed that he could trust her. Slowly he began to unravel the pages in his life that he had kept buried for so long.

Flashback

Rahul's POV

My dad (Rudra) and Rithick's dad (Sanjay) were both from a normal middle class family. They were the best of friends right from when they were toddlers. They lived a very happy and carefree life. But their happiness was short lived.

Their happy childhood memories were tarnished by an incident.  When my dad was twelve and Sanjay uncle was eight, they lost both their parents in a terrible accident. After that incident, they were affected both mentally and physically. Their only consolation was their uncle Vinay.

Vinay, was a police constable who lived a very honest and respectable life. Vinay lost his wife during the delivery of his daughter Kalpana (Rithick's mom). Vinay raised Kalpana with all the love and care he could give to her in this world. After the death of his sister and brother in law,he took in both my dad and Sanjay uncle and raised them as his own sons. He supported both of them financially for their education. He tried his best since both the boys were excellent in studies.

Years passed by,

As per the wish of their uncle Vinay, my dad pursued his higher education. During his college days, he had a best friend named Manoj. He was from an upper middle class family and had two brothers. As days passed by, Manoj became part of the family. He was very much affectionate towards Sanjay uncle and vice versa.

My dad completed his degree in criminal justice. He became a detective agent a year after that. He was very successful in his career and in the upcoming years he got a promotion and a transfer to New Delhi at the age of 26.

At that time Sanjay uncle completed his bachelor's degree in business management. After the transfer of my dad, Manoj became closer to Sanjay uncle. Shortly after that Manoj and Sanjay uncle decided to start a business together.