# 3. I WILL FIND HER #

Neethu reached the college hostel, which was admired for its beautiful infrastructure. The college could be viewed clearly from it.

She completed all the formalities and the hostel in-charge gave her a token, which had her room's number. She noticed it and stood dumbstruck. Her lips turned upwards in a smile. It was the number 25. Her mind flashed back to the time spent in the flight.

Her room was on the first floor. She refused to take the lift and used the staircase. She reached her room and noticed the door was wide open. Silence followed.

"Hey, friends," Neethu smiled. The three girls sitting there returned her smile.

She placed her bag in the cabinet and sat down on the couch. "Well, let's break this silence. Do introduce yourself," she said.

They talked a lot and Neethu now had three new friends: Shanu, Mithila, and Rishwana. Each of them is from different states. They became very close on the very first day. They shared their dreams, expectations about college, and fears.

Neethu was excited but not truly happy. She thought about him. She felt that there was an idle place in her heart for him. Her eyes were longing to see him at least once.

==============================

Rithick's dad, Sanjay had made all the arrangements to pick up his son from the airport. His driver, Uncle John drove him to the guest house.

Usually Rithick and his parents spent their memorable moments in this guest house.

He was amazed upon seeing so many beautiful flowers at the front of his house and an artificial waterfall at the back. The guest house seemed like a palace. He knew that it was his dad's surprise for him. "Love you, dad. Thank you," he whispered.

He searched for the keys in his baggage and he was shocked to see that the door was unlocked. He pushed the door and dropped his bag on a nearby couch. He sensed that someone was there.

"Who is hiding inside?" he shouted. There was nothing except silence.

"Can't you hear me, man? Stand in front of me, coward."

He found a paper near the staircase. It read, "Hey, man, If you are daring enough, come to the balcony."

He noticed two men conversing deeply. Their faces were enclosed in masks.

He moved closer and pulled the hands of a fellow behind his back. He took off the mask and was dismayed. One of them was his uncle, Rudhra. He was a detective and the other was his uncle's son, Rahul.

"Hey, Rahul! You scared me, damn it!" They hugged each other.

"Dear, Rithick. You are brave! I wanted to see it again, da. Missed you badly," Rahul said with a sad smile.

"Hey son! Give me a glance too," his uncle said with a smile.

"Sorry, uncle. How are you? Dad didn't say anything about your arrival."

"I am good, my son. This was a planned surprise for you, my brave kid," he said. Then, the conversation between them turned serious.

Rithick's phone rang, his father was on the line.

"I am safe here with uncle and Rahul. How are you and mom doing? I am amazed by all your suspenses."

"Love you too, my son. Yeah, Ruthra and Rahul are affectionate towards you, so I have requested them to be there, son. Another big surprise, they will be staying with you. Hope Rahul didn't spill it; he's going to study along with you. Hope you will thoroughly enjoy. Take care, son, will call you later." His father hung up after that.