# 97 Broken heart #

Sanjay and his family came out of the court. Sanjay gestures his family members to leave. The reporters and media's surrounded Sanjay. They were excited to have interview with Sanjay. In between, Manoj was wrist lock and unexpectedly he pushed the police and ran towards Sanjay.

Manoj found difficult to get close to Sanjay as he was surrounded by many reporters.

"Mr. Sanjay, What is the success behind your every steps and even now?" Asked the reporter.

"Loyalty!!! I am loyal to those who are loyal to me. Actually, Today is not my success day because I am losing one by one from my side whom I felt they are loyal to me," replied Sanjay Uniquely.

"Sir, Are you worrying about Manoj's and Ashok's imprisonment?"

"Everyone has feelings and emotions and me too," he replied shortly.

"Sir, as we knew far that Businessman would be rude, arrogant and ruthless but we didn't find anything in you?"

Sanjay gave a small smile and questioned back, "Did there is any rule like that?"

Sir, an important question, makes Sanjay to turn to his right, "Sir, Though your partners betrayed you but still you fought back and today we can proudly say that business field is in tip of your finger and how it is possible sir?"

"No one has the power of ruling the business that I personally felt. Also, we can't predict what will happen next either an upgrade or degrade and whatever happens be cool and handle the situation casually. Don't take success to your head and also don't get demotivated for failures. Learn from failures and mistakes,"