#12 LITTLE SECRETS #

The stage was filled with extreme pleasure and enthusiasm due to the rocking performance of Rithick, Neethu and their team. Then the competition was followed by few other teams.

This is the time to announce the winners of the singing competition. Of course, we could guess them. The students yelled out the name of Rithick and Neethu.

"The winner is Rithick's team! Please, come forward to get your honour" said the judge panel.

Neethu was filled with excitement. Neethu's team moved forward to the stage.

Rithick was standing between Rahul at his right end and Neethu at his left end. Mithila was standing next to Neethu. Their face was filled with intense joy.

Neethu with extreme happiness holded the hands of Rithick and Mithila who were standing to her right and left side.

Rithick's hand was holded by his dream girl. He left his hand loosened. He could sense sparkling of hands. Butterflies started flying from his heart. He turned his head left to see his Neethu. She was in the mood of excitement, her smiling lips added additional beauty to her. He then tried to hold her hand.

He interwinged his fingers with her soft fingers. He holded her hand tightly. He enjoyed the beauty of his life with Neethu.

The honour was provided to Rithick and his team but they didn't loosened their hands

The honour was provided to Rithick and his team but they didn't loosened their hands. They moved down the stage like a couple with hands held together.

Neethu could sense that she was holding the hand of Rithick. She looked down both their hands were locked together. She tried to remove her hand from Rithick's hand but she couldn't.

Neethu gazed at Rithick saying, "Rithick!"

Rithick looked at her. They had an eye conversation. Neethu showed her eyes down towards her hand to leave it.

Rithick could see her magnetic eyes showing some action to leave her hand. He felt very hard to leave her hand after holding it for about 10 minutes. He never thought to hold a hand of a girl before but after the entry of Neethu in his life, everything had changed. He was in deep thinking.

Rahul noticed Rithick's and Neethu's hands were together. He smiled to himself and moved forward to his seat leaving his Rithick to Neethu.

Neethu could perceive Rithick was in deep thinking. She waved her hands towards Rithick's face.

Rithick could realize that it's time for him to leave his Neethu's hand. He loosened his hands. Neethu took her fingers from the interlinked fingers of Rithick. She noticed a mark in Rithick's thumb finger.

Neethu asked "What's happened in your thumb Rithick?" Rithick showed his smile and he moved towards Rahul. He was then followed by Neethu.

Rahul showed a twisted smile at Rithick. Rithick showed his hand to Rahul. Rahul tried to catch his hand but Rithick took off his hand. He stretched his hand often and he was started flying in his thoughts.