# 55 Did Neethu finds Nethra's baby? #

Where is her baby now? Her baby's face and Nethra's face flashes in front of my eyes at the same time. What will I do now? I was very much confused. What will I tell when Nethra ask about her baby the next time? The negative reply will make her situation more worse. Now, Nethra is safe in hospital. First I have to find out her baby. Who will help me?

I have no one to help in this situation. Only God has to show me the right path to handle the tough path.
Let me inform this issue to Rahul first. No! It is a wrong decision. If I inform to Rahul, I can't imagine his life next. Rithick was supportive in all Nethra's issue but now the situation changes. What to do? Tears formed in my eyes.

Suddenly I remembered the proprietor in Mercy home. Immediately, I took my Mobile and made a call.

The proprietor picked up the call, "Neethu, how are you?" He asked from other side.

"I am fine, uncle. Did Nethra's child is there?" I asked in single throw. I became too nervous and my body was frozen just in a minute. My heart skipped a beat and I was very much scared to hear his reply. If he said no I can't imagine. My God, please help the child.

"Yes! The child was here. Nethra went to mall to purchase some things leaving her child to the maid" said the proprietor.

"Thank you so much uncle, the child was safe," I couldn't control crying at that moment.

"Neethu, what happened? Why are you crying?" he asked me.

I explained him shortly which happened to Nethra and hanged the call.

I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit. Unexpectedly I got a call from Rahul. As I couldn't ignore his call. What to do now if he ask anything? I didn't come to a conclusion within a short time so I didn't pick up his call. He called me again and again. Finally I picked up his call.

By hearing his voice, unknown tears flooded out from my eyes. If he knows that I was crying he will definitely find out the reason which in turn makes his life in distress. So I controlled myself much better.

"Neethu, why didn't you attend my call? Where did you went without informing us? Are you alright?" He asked me.

I was searching for reply. I was blank as I didn't get any reply, "Rahul...." I lengthened my reply.

"Are you busy Neethu?" He asked me

"Yes, please Rahul don't mistake me. I will call little later at once the situation becomes normal," I blabbered out.

"What Normal?" He questioned back.

"Nothing wrong, cool down Rahul. My parents came today without informing me so I came to see them and just now they went back to home. I was in bus and due to heavy traffic I was late. I will reach the hostel within an hour" I tried a lot to manage with tears in eyes

"I was shocked by your words Neethu. You didn't inform anything regarding your parents arrival. When did you change like this Neethu? I know Rithick's actions hurt you and you are away from him. Did you avoid me too Neethu?" He asked me emotionally.

"No Rahul, don't worry. Even, I don't know about the arrival of my parents. I am sorry Rahul. I will call you later," I said and without hearing his reply I hanged the call.

I wiped out my tears. I should act boldly to take decision. I should bring Nethra back. She became my good friend within a short span. Rahul shouldn't know about this until she recover. No other way than to ask help to Rithick because I couldn't handle the situation alone. I didn't bother about the gap between me and Rithick. The only think in my mind was Nethra.

After a long gap, I took Rithick's contact in my mobile and dialled a call. He didn't pick up my call. I didn't want to call him again as I felt like I am disturbing him. I was keep on thinking about Nethra about the steps to be taken next to recover her quickly.