# 40 Rahul meets Nethra #

The next day morning

Rithick’s POV

The whole night I couldn’t sleep peacefully. I looked at Rahul’s face, he was in deep sleep and he didn’t even change his position while sleeping. He held my hand tightly.  It melted my heart with lonely tear in my eyes. I am one of the reasons to push him to this situation. I can’t allow Nethra all alone in airport. My humanity didn’t allow me to do that. Why all these worst incidents are happening to Rahul alone? What is his wrong? His love always deserved him to face the most terrible situations.

Suddenly, some questions arose in my mind. Where is Nethra’s husband? Why did she come alone? Whatever may be her situation, I don’t care for her. Our goodness, her husband didn’t accompanied with her, if he comes it will hurt Rahul very much.

Rahul slowly opened his eyes. He whispered in sleepy tone, “Rithick.....Sorry for Yesterday’s activities. I didn’t remember much,” he stammered and slept again.

“It’s ok Rahul but promise me that you won’t repeat again,”

“Ok sure Rithick, I don’t repeat,” he said with rubbing his eyes.

Meanwhile Riya entered the room. She looked gently at Rahul, “Anna, Are you okay? Don’t Drink. Drinking is injurious to health,” Tears rolled down from her eyes. Riya never used to cry often but if she cried no one can stop that Nile river flowing from her eyes. My eyes became wet by seeing her.

Rahul wiped the tears, “I hate my sister crying. It’s because of me, I never repeat again Riya. You shouldn’t cry hereafter,” said affectionately and he cursed himself.

Riya hugged Rahul saying “Ok Anna”

“Anna! Today we are going out to pay respect for Nethra’s mom death anniversary. Mom said to inform you both. Get ready and come to living room soon,” she said.

Rahul remained silent. His face became dull at once he heard the  name Nethra.

“Are you ok Rahul? If you are not comfortable, we shall stay at home itself” I said

“It’s ok Rithick. Nethra’s mom was good hearted and trustful person unlike Nethra or like her dad. We knew how much she loved us. If she was alive, she will never allow the situation to become worse like this. She always do good to us and she will never hurt us in any situation............” he stopped saying, keeping something in his mind about the past. I could see it clearly and the pain in his heart.

“Of course Rahul, You are right!” I said. His worries were disturbing me. His tears were killing me. I didn't show out to Rahul as it will hurt him.

“It’s our duty to pay respect to her by visiting her memorial spot” said Rahul. He got up from bed and went restroom to get refresh.

I really felt sorry for Rahul. I never expected Nethra's return to India. Even in my dreams, I haven't imagined that after two years, she will come with baby.  I was worried about Rahul as it affects him mentally like before. No! I should do something before that. I should find a way soon to make him happy.

Rahul’s POV

My body was aching heavily as I drank yesterday. I felt very much tired. I don’t know what happened  yesterday but I remembered that I slept in Rithick's lap. Oh God! Poor Rithick, His leg will be aching heavily as I slept throughout the whole night.

Did Rithick meet Nethra? He didn’t tell anything about her. Also, I don’t want to discuss anything about her to anyone because it will hurt them badly that I am worrying about Nethra. I had dug a deep hole in my heart and buried everything already regarding Nethra. My feelings and emotions were hidden inside and I will never going to expose it to anyone.