# 7 CHILLING LOVE #

Neethu couldn't get the meaning of her feelings on Rithick. She was longing for Rithick's words. She gazed at him when he was not aware. He was in deep converse with Rahul. After their converse, Rithick gazed at Neethu. She took off her eyes from Rithick and she pretended like admiring the beauty of nature which could be clearly viewed through the nearby window. Their eyes meet each other often.

Class incharge said "I welcome you all the thirty students in our class. I wish you all to have a great future. Once missed it couldn't be replaced so enjoy as much as you could in the college life. Now it's time to refresh! I requested you students to go to the nearby Green park and had your lunch. Thank you!"

Students were rushed out with excitement. Neethu gazed at Rithick and asked Rahul, "Brother! Are you coming together with us?"

Rahul had eye converse with Rithick and he said, "Of course! Let's we go together Neethu."

Neethu excitedly said, "My pleasure."

Neethu walked three steps forward with Mithila. Rithick and Rahul were walking together. They reached the green park.

Green Park covers about 30-acres

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Green Park covers about 30-acres. It was more attractive and peaceful with mature trees with fruits and some of the trees with flowers bloomed provides additional beauty to the golden spring season surrounded by grassland. It was bordered by nearby hill with water flowing towards the greenish beautiful land seems to be most attractive place in the world. There was a range of tree species and common birds such as blackbirds, lovebirds and migrant birds.

Neethu admired the beautiful nature and her foot was unable to stand in the land. She just jumped with excitement and shouted, "I love Nature! It's more beautiful."

Rithick and Rahul stared at each other and Rahul with strange eyes asked, "What happened to Neethu? Why she was behaving like this?"

Rithick replied, "I am too confused with Neethu's behaviour. She might love this place. Let her enjoy"

Neethu excitedly, "Hey Rithick! Come on! See what a beautiful Waterfalls was there! Let's go there. Please Rithick! come with me."

Rithick kidding Rahul, "Why she was calling me? Mr.Rahul Rudhra was here, especially her lovely brother!"

Rahul with winged eyes said, "Hey Rithick! You are too lucky man enjoy!"

Mithila said, "Cool down Neethu! Behave normally. Everyone around us were watching you."

Neethu came to normal and she noticed everyone were looking at her. She was not a type of girl to notice others and she won't feel what others would think about her.

Neethu said normally, "Brother! Let's see the water flowing nearby."

Rahul smiled at Rithick and said, "Well! Mr.Rithick Sanjay, She was so cute! Now, she called me too."

Rithick stood dumbstruck with fixed eyes by the words of Neethu.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Her Savior💞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें