Chapter 63: What Do We Do?

~Venus~

I never felt so alone in my life. Not even when my parents sent me away to the mental institution. No pain can describe the pain of being apart from the one you love most.

Maybe death was a fear to other people, but to me it was never. I have always thought death would be peaceful.

Then here I am as my soul is on the edge of being grasped into the hands of evil. I feel nothing but evil and this power they say I had. What if I won't be able to be saved? I wonder if God is still with me.
I hold my knees up to my chest as I sat on my bed and cry.

I couldn't stop thinking about my moms words, everyone's. The devil, demons, evil will always find you no matter what.

I gripped my nails into my skin. You are having terrors, well visions of Aron because your afraid he's going to turn into the darkness your afraid of facing.

"No!" I then scratched my arm and drew blood. I began panicking.

"I'm going crazy."

Then I hear a knock on my door. Slowly and gently. It made my stomach ache.

I had a bad feeling about who it was.
I got up and walked slowly to the door and reached for the knob when it knocked again this time faster.
Impatiently they tried opening and I backed away.

Then unlocked it and saw Cameron. He was dressed in black and had his evil smirk on his face.

"Cameron..."

"Ta DA!" He said and walked inside my room. "What a crappy place to stay. I prefer houses."

"What are you doing here so soon?"

"I told you I was coming didn't I? And soon."
He breathed in and out. "I wasn't planning on you having my hold on you to be so easy."

"What?"

"That is right, I been reaching into your mind. I been trying to get to know you better. I do. I know your dark past, your secrets, your heart too well. Then there's the fact I know your powers."

I look at him. "What powers? Tell me!"

He sat down on my bed and sighed. "Oh Venus, you are to brave. You really should not be mad at me when I can save Aron."

"How? Your lying."

"Maybe, maybe not. That is your choice to believe me and not to. I can just leave because honestly, this is a waste of time. But, if you come with me I will save Aron's soul."

I stayed silent for a moment and swallowed hard.
"No harm will come his way, well, as long as you make sure it doesn't."

"Meaning?"

"You have to get out of his life. For good."
I looked away and wanted to cry. I felt myself blink tears back before they left my eyes.

"That is all?"

''That, is all."
He said and I nodded.

"Deal."
I shook his hand and he took me out of the hotel room. Then I was in the room from my dreams, my nightmares.

"Where are we?"

He looks at me, "Oh, you know where we are."

I did. Hell.

~•~

Hey!!! Tell me your opinions and up at the top page before this please if you have time vote on your favorite book cover. Thanks.

~•~