Chapter 62: Hell

~Venus~

"Ok rephrase that." Said Aron as he paced the room back and forth.

Seth was leaning against the back of my couch and Terra was sitting right next to him.
"I saw you again...Dying."

"I killed myself in H-E-Double hockey sticks? Ok now that doesn't make sense."

I could tell he tried making a joke out of this but it wasn't funny.
I stared at him and he sighed.

"I saw you alive in my dream. Well- vision I think."
Terra spoke up and me and Aron turned to face her.

"What do you mean?"
I asked and she barely looked at me and talked to us both. But her head was facing Seth and Aron.

"He said he was Aron's brother. He held him hostage and then Mom-"
She cut off as I stared at her wired.

"I what?"

"You where ruling next to him. And you had this ability to like control the shadows and demons in the dark."
I began to panick and Aron stood up straight.

He stopped pacing and stopped next to my side. "Then what?"
He asked without blinking.

"She vanquised you out from hell. You left and they said they will let you suffer. They wanted to make a apoloclypse. He said he will kill you when you return."

I gasp and and didn't even dare to look over at Aron's direction. I felt his eyes on me and I could have sworn everyone's as well.

"What do we do then?"
Seth chimed in.

"We stop whatever is gonna happen. The thing is is that I don't know when this is gonna happen."

"Soon." I said in a shaky voice.

Then I looked up and Terra, Seth, and Aron stared at me. "How do you know?"

Seth asked.

"Because I just saw him in my dream last night. It was like a nightmare. Then he said next time we will meet in person, and soon."

They all looked at each other and probably felt goosebumps like me.
"He said he was my brother?"

"Yes. Cameron. He is the king of hell."
I said in a low key voice.

"Your not leaving my side for sure."
I looked at Aron this time.

"I don't think it is such a good idea for me and you to be together right now."
He scoffed and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Seth please take Terra into the hall."
He nodded and then left. I couldn't tell if he was grinning or biting his cheek.

They left and shut the door.

I stared at Aron. "It is not safe. Especially after what we been experiencing."

"The future, the past, the present, I am in it Venus. With you forever and always were partners that's what we do."

"It is not safe."

"ITS NOT SAFE EITHER WAY!"
He shouted and I flinched. "It is just not a good idea ok."

He stayed silent for a moment then spoke. "Fine. Whatever."

Then he left.