Chapter 4: Being Accused

~Venus~

I ran home crying from everything that has happend and how humiliated I felt, how ugly I felt because I knew nobody wanted to ever be with me. Nobody will ever want to be with someone like me who's a stupid weak girl.

I stop by my front door and stood on the porch still having tears leak out of my eyes. I'm sorry mom. I can't do this.

I see a tear drop down on the amulet that was laying around my neck nearly above my breasts and then wipe my face.

I take the amulet off and throw it out in the wide open front yard. I open the door and close it shut.

luckily my dad was so drunk he wasn't aware of my presence. He thought I was his mom telling him to go to bed. I just snuck up the stairs silently and ran in my room to just close it shut.

I made sure the door didn't make a loud noise. I then slid down against the door and held my face in my hands.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up at 4 in the morning just to find myself hating the fact today was once again school. I wish I could skip it without my dad screaming at me with holes in the walls.

I did get ready and realized I was dressed and ready within a half hour. I drank my coffee and then waited for the bus outside. I made sure I didn't forget my book bag beforehand.

I stood out in the outcast and foggy weather while something caught me in the corner of my eye.

"What the?" I turn my head to see something shiny laying in the grass were I was standing. I made sure no body saw me including my father since I was on the driveway in front if the house. He sometimes makes sure I don't skip.

I kneel down and pick it up and I only find myself wishing I hadn't. It was the amulet. I drop it instantly and then back away.

I see the bus heading my way when I had a great Idea. I took the amulet with me as the bus stopped at my house and I jumped on.

As always there's barley any seats, espically when your a new freak kid.

I finally found a seat and sat down to find myself holding the amulet. I knew that there's no way this wouldn't work.

The bus was now on the highway moving to the high school when I cracked the window and hoped for the best that this would work.

I toss it out and watch it toss and toss untill it broke into shattered pieces. I then watched it fade away into the distance.

I sat back down and started to feel like a whole bunch of weight was lifter off my shoulders. I now don't have to be afraid of anyone coming for me.

We stop at the school just 10 minutes later as I hop off the bus to brace myself for the humiliation I will feel and the bullying I will hear once I reach those two doors.

"Here goes everything." I said to myself. I reach the doors and go in to find everybody looking at me wired and no body was laughing.

I stood there still as a rock like I might have something in my teeth or just a messy hair day. Either way people walked past me and others just ignored me.

This is weird.

I then reach my locker that's next to Abby who's Alison's friend and yet I call her little wannabe. I notice she had flowers by her locker just sitting there. I then saw letters and notes saying you will be missed.

What?

Then her picture sat straight up on the locker door from a few days ago when we all had to take those lame year book pictures.

"There she is, there's the freak who killed my friend!"
That's what made all the pieces of the puzzle come together. Abby lens was dead.

But I didn't kill her.

"What are you talking about I didn't kill Abby." I said loudly. I turn around to face the one person on earth I wish I didn't have a argument with.

Alison Samuels.

"Yes you did. You may have everyone else fooled but you sure as hell ain't fooling me!" She steps so close to me I couldn't have any room to move towards her.

"I know your a witch, I know your crazy, and I know that your a straight up cold slut."

"Really."

"Yes." She said smirking up and down at me.

"You know what I know about you? That your a slut as well, that you
Think your the best at everything and that the whole world revolves around you. Lastly I know you think that I'm crazy and a witch which is crazy so if you don't mind me saying to you Alison Samuels, your a bitch."

I smile sarcastically at her and close my locker door. Then walked off with a little grin on my face I couldn't bear to take away.

- - - - - - - - - - -