Chapter 9: The curse

(Edited)

~Venus~

I haven't heard from him for days. He hasn't come back to my window or even to check on me at school. It's almost like he vanished. Or avoiding me.
I then hear my alarm go off. I look at the time and it's 5:30 am, the same time I always wake up for stupid school.

I turn it off and put my pillow over my head. I just groaned and it wasn't because of school, it was because I wouldn't see him.

I then jump to my feet and walk to my closet to get dressed. 4 minutes later I run down the stairs dressed all in black with red flowers on the dress.

"Bye I'm going to school."
My dad was hungover, I was really glad that he was because he usually doesn't care that I am here when he was.

I run out the door and and walk off to school. I get there in 25 minutes to find Alison talking to Seth. Seth!

I speed walk up to them both and see his face darken to anger. But Ali was all over him. "Back off!"

"Or what sis? Gonna burn me again with your little powers."

"Burn?" Asked Seth turning his attention back to me.
"Yes on accident."

"That's crazy you don't do it on accident, it's a gift."

"No its a curse! And so is she!" Said Alison as she walked away.
I glared at her but I was still feeling the power in her veins as watched her walk away.

"Why didn't you call? Or check up on me?"
I asked him.

"I was busy."

"With what!"

"I'm dangerous ok you don't deserve this." He starts walking away until I catch his arm. "I'm NOT done!"

"I'm not letting you leave."

"I'm sorry." Then he leaves in the building without a glance and a sound.

----------------------

~Seth~

I then ran in the bathroom stall and started crying. Because I lost the only thing that made me feel like I hade hope. Faith. I let her go for a good cause, or didn't I?

I then look at the time and date on my iPhone and see its 7:20 am and Friday.
"The last Friday before I turn."
Next Friday is when it all ends, my life will change forever or end.

I hear some jocks come in and start talking as if they didn't know I was in here. "Come on it will be fun! Full moon and bonfire? Hot chicks?"

"Shut up dude its just, creepy. Bad things happen to teens in the woods on full moons."

"Its a myth man don't be such a girl."He playfully hits b his shoulder and laughs. "Well if you change your mind you know we're to find us."

"At Johnny's cabin?"

"Yep."

"Got it."
Then I felt my fangs pop out and my wolf try to fight through me.
''You won't win Seth."

"Stop...STOP!" I try to rip my hair out just to get this side of me out of my head. Then the guy knocks on the stall door. "You ok man?"

I didn't answer right away. But then I calmed down and opened the stall wiping my face and running out of the bathroom.

-------------------------

The day flew by fast and I wasn't so happy about that. I was a little scared.
I then grabbed my book bag and started heading home until Venus caught up to me. "You didn't think I knew you walked?"

"Leave me alone ok."

"Sound familiar? I said that the first time you bothered me. Payback sucks."

"Stop Venus."

"Like really. When were you going to tell me?" She was still walking behind me.
"Hello?!"

"I said STOP!" I turn to face her push her down on the grass. She falls on her back and looks up at me with surprise.
My eyes were so dark I bet and my anger I couldn't bear to explain how much of it I felt.

Then they turned back to normal. "Venus I-I I'm sorry. You know I would never ever hurt you."

"You lied to me!"
Then she ran away to the other opposite direction.

But as she ran and I knew she didn't hear me I still said her name as if she stood next to me. "Venus..."
And a tear fell from my eye because I knew I let her get away. I knew she will never ever want to see me again.

***

So if anyone wants a shout out ask. I do it to my wattpad buddies all the time without them knowing lol.

***

First Full Moon~#1✔[EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें