Chapter 46: My Brother From Hell

~Aron~

With the loud banging at my door I took percaution. I was ready to knife whoever or whatever was standing outside my door. Then I opened it up to have Seth growling at me.

"Woah take it easy there wolf man."

He continued to do did nothing but just growl at me. Then his one eye glowed a golden brown and the other stayed amber.

"Ok that's not pretty. Seriously Seth knock it off."
But he didn't, all he did was push me down and clawed my chest. Leaving a huge claw mark ripping in my shirt.

Including blood dripping from me but then I was healing. "Arggghhh!!!!!" I then started to scream "Leave!"

"No! You took her away from me!"

He threw in a punch and I stopped him by just my one free hand and twisting, and turning it around. Then I broke his arm. "Ah!" He wimpered.

Then ran after me with his teeth out.
"No!" I threw my hand out forward and a fireball went at Seth.

Then I fainted as he ran off and was half man half beast running in through the night. What just happened? How did I do that?

That was a demons power a warlocks. I...I am a warlock...I am half demon.

The sad part of it was is that it felt good and I liked it. I felt power.

1 hour later...

I found myself in a different room when I woke up. It was wired like a dream almost.
I stood up and realized I knew where I was. I was in hell.

Then I heard that voice that came in my nightmares, that one voice I dreaded to hear.

"What am I doing here?"

I turn slowly to meet the devils eyes.
He grinned slowly at me and answered.

"I think you know why. You see Aron, the reason why your not a witch and partly you still of course are part angel but not officially anymore is that, well isn't it more fun just to tease and not say instead?"

He chuckled and I clenched my fists.

"What is it that you know and I don't!"

"Oh in time you will know. The only reason you had witch power was because...I gave it to you."

My hands dropped down to my side and my eyes widened.
"Your lying."

"Am I?"

Neither of us spoke for a minute.

"That means that you took it away too. Why? Did you also give me this demon power as well?!"

"Not exactly, not at all. Aron you are more powerful than that. I tested you and you succeeded when I gave you that power. I took it away because if I hadn't then you would of never found your true power. A warlocks power."

"Tell me what is wrong with me."

"Nothings wrong with you Aron, if anything you have a gift."

He hesitated for a second but then smiled and did tell me. I thought it was a lie at first but I began to believe it.

"I'm your lost brother."

"No- that is not true me and Seth-!"

He held his hand up to cut me off. "You where adopted. I'm surprised you hadn't figured that out yet. Your not half wolf are you?"

Then I opened my eyes to what this man was saying. It all made sense.

"You have finally come home."
I just ignored him and glared at him.

All I could do was that, all I could feel was anger. But what I saw was my own DNA. My brother is the devil, the king of hell.

_________________________

Hey how was this chapter? I would love to know your thoughts at the Q&A page after this one. I just made one and I'm about to publish it. Thx guys.