Chapter 10: Aron

~Someone's POV~

I should find her somewhere around here. I need to know what power she holds and if she is as powerful as everyone says.

I teleport to my layer and find my biggest guard standing in front of me.
"Are you ok my queen?"

"Yes Trevor I am. I just need to find her." I smiled as evil can be. I felt the plan was working out perfectly.
"Hey Trevor bring in the best of my witches."
He nods and smiles while walking away to obey her orders as always.

He then brought in a very handsom man. He was amazingly beautiful that any woman would fall for him. He had the dark black wings and jet black hair with hazel blue eyes. His chest was showing bare naked while he wore ripped jeans.

"I have a job for you." I ran my long purple nail across his chest it made a scratch mark. "So listen."

~Venus~

I can't believe he pushed me down on the ground! That psycho!
I was so angry but at the same time hurt.

I ran home crying and it was raining to which sucked. I heard a guy behind me ask if I wanted a umbrella and I said no the first time untill I saw his face. It was the face of a angel.

"Ye-yeah actually yes."

He grinned at me and I thought how cute his deep blue eye were and his jet black hair was.

"What's your name?"

"Venus. Yours?"

"Its Aron."
And in that moment I forgot about everything, Including Seth.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Its short because...the next page will explain why lol.