Chapter 16: Heart Wants What it Wants

(Edited)

~Seth~

"Seth!" I held my arm as it bled out my own blood. I then thought in that moment I'm gonna die.

"This is for the best boy!" The mans voice was deep but I knew I knew it from somewhere, I know him.

"Seth!" She cried out and I saw blurs when I tried to look at her face, but I knew I knew her as well. I knew her more than the strange man trying to kill me and her.

"No!!!"

"Ah!" I yelled as I sat straight up in bed panting and swetting.
I then wondered why I had the same nightmare over and over again.

What could my nightmare possibly mean? What does this even mean?

I jump to my feet to get ready. I look at myself in the long stand up mirror in front of me.
"Lets do this."
I smirked and then walked out to go to school.

"Hey man."
It was Mason, I forgot that he was investigating for me about Aron.
"Hey." I said as I turn to face him.

"I found out some creepy crap and you might wanna hear this."
He pulls me aside and I lean in so he can whisper in my ear.

"Aron has been spying on Venus. He has pictures, dates of when she goes then and there, he's stalking her."

"What?!" I wanted to punch him in the face but I knew it wouldn't be worth it.
"Seth that's not all, hes manipulating her into teaching her about her powers."

"What does he want with her?"
I was angry and I didn't like this.
Not one single bit.

"I dont know, but I think whatever is gonna happen next we'll find out."

~Eli~

I went to my locker and find Seth and his angry face leaning against it.
"Hey are you OK?"

"No Venus is probably in danger."
He started moving away from my locker and stood beside me.
I open my locker as I listened to him chat about Venus.

I put my books in the locker and then I close it shut.
I turn to face Seth who's pacing back and forth with anxiety.

"Dude chill." I said as he stopped when he saw Venus and met eyes with her across the room.

"Venus I have to talk to you."
He stepped in front of her blocking her way to move further.
"Bad idea man." I whispered to him.

''No Seth."
She said as she had bags under her eyes.
"Please!''
then she started listening.

"It's your life on the line."
She then looked over at me and then Seth and nodded. "Thank you.''

"You have 3 minutes to talk to me." She said as I watched him walk away with her and I sat by my locker.
"Hey Eli" said a very familiar voice.

I look my up to see blue eyes staring down at me. "What do you want.''
I said it sadly.

"Eli I don't hate you for running off and saying I love you, I love you for being there for me when I needed you."

She slid down by the locker next to me and I sighed. "You think that's what I'm upset about? Savanna there's just things you don't know about me that needs to be kept secret."

"There shouldn't be any secrets between us Eli you know that." She said it so serious.

"I know. Thats why I'm letting you go." I dared to look into her eyes and find her crying.

First Full Moon~#1✔[EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें