Chapter 12: Brotherhood

(Edited)

~Aron~

I walked to my house and asked her to meet me there. She and I finally met and I invited her inside.

"How do you guys know eachother." She asked me with curiosity.

"He's my brother."
She then stops looking around my house and stared at me. "He never said he had a brother."

"He never says anything anymore."

"But he would have said something to me. I'm his best friend!"

"More than just a friend weren't you guys."
I said it like it wasn't a question.

She then sighs. "I don't know."

"Hey do you want to know how to do your awsome magic or talk about my lame brother."

She smiles at me and says, "magic."

~Venus~

It was so cool. I been learning so much from him and how to use my magic. Apparently I can channel all the elements.

Its pretty cool and I learned four of them so far. All I have to do is learn earth.

'Let's meet tomorrow." I said while my front leg was out the door. He stops me and says, ''you hungry?"

''Always" I said smiling.

He then grabs his coat and walks out the door with me. I shut the door behind me and follow behind him.

We walk up to the restaurant near his house. I ate a bowl of soup and he had chicken. ''you ready?''

He asked me and I had my purse out. ''Yeah just have to pay.''

''Not necessary I have already.''
I look down to see 50 bucks laid out on the check book.

"Wow thanks" I said.
Then got up out of my seat and he and I walked out of there.

We made it outside and it became really cold. I forgot to bring my jacket crap! All I had on was a strapless shirt.

''Are you cold?'' He asked me as we started walking back home.

''No.''

"Venus you don't have to lie.''
He said while taking his coat off and wrapping it around my bare shoulders.

"Why are you being so nice to me?'' I asked him I had to.
''Because I want to.''

"Is this some date or was it just a friend and a friend hanging out?"

"If you want it to be.''

"Be what?'' I said laughing.
''A date.''

Then we stopped and stared at each other while he starts leaning in to try and kiss me. Then he did, and I pulled away. "I don't know. I'm not sure I um, I don't know yet."

"Its Ok I understand."
I see that the rejection hurt him. Maybe not as bad as it would of hurt Seth if it was him.

"We should head back.'' I said breaking the awkward silence.
"Of course."

Then we both started walking home in silence. By the time I made it back to my house I froze. "Do you want to come in?"

''I thought you weren't sure?'' He said smirking.

''Let's see if I am or not.''

''I don't think I should. I'm not that kind of guy.''

"I mean talk.'' I start laughing at what he thought I meant.

''Oh yeah thats what you meant. Um sure."
He starts walking up the stairs and I start shushing him but he and I couldn't help but laugh.

''Upstairs is my room.'' I whispered to him.
He nods and follows behind me to my upstairs bedroom.

We reach it finally without making a sound and I lock my door incase my father comes in.

''Why you locking it?" He asked me.

''My father doesn't knock." He nods at me and starts looking around at my book collection.

"Stephanie Meyer eh? And Kristen Cast, K.C Cast?"

"Yes I'm in love with their books."

"You love to read fiction especially vampires.'' I smiled and asked, "you read?''

"Used to. Stopped when my life became nothing but magic."

He sat down on my bed and I sat in the chair across from him.

"What happened with you and Seth?"
I had to ask I just needed to know. I realized that Seth is never gonna tell.

''3 years ago was when it started."

~Flashback~

"Father I'm supposed to run this place not him!"

"You are not as strong as him!"
Then Seth felt nothing but hurt.
He was jealous and I was the one in charge I was leader.

I was going to be a king. Then I realized how the people changed in my village and how I couldn't help them, they could only help themselvs.

I found a new kind of village that helped me to understand my magic and power and control it.

Seth then started to change and the gene was spreading to where he had this rage. Thats when we found out he really was going to transform into a creature of the night.

He then was up for a leader after me if anything happened to me. So he was decided to be alpha. Everyone wasn't so happy about that they were more scared.

"Wait so you guys doubted him? You really think he will change into a dark creature?"
I asked him with a little anger.

"Its complicated."

"What's so complicated it sounds as if your the reason you guys hate each other." I said it while standing up.

"Its not my fault."

"Its not? Well then why does it sound like you betrayed them.''

"That wasn't my intentions.''
He was staring down at the ground.

"Are you sure about that?"

***

Hey thanks for reading chapter 10 I know I hate how I had to separate it but wattpad acted up so it sucked. Thanks for reading this far, if you have than give yourself a pat on the back and wait for even more exciting chapters to come...

:)

***