Chapter 13: I know what you did

(Edited)

~Seth~

I went for a long walk to clear my head. I then realized I was out in front of her house. How did I even get here?

I guess my feet just wandered off here. I then saw her lights off so I figured she was asleep. But then I smelt her scent. I could hear her voice from about a few blocks away.

"Is she heading to my place?"
I then track her to my village and find her no where in sight. As I turn around I find her standing still.

"We need to talk.''
She said it like she was ripping my heart out. This should be good.

〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰

I sat down on her steps as she stood right in front of me stiff. I was afraid that what I was going to hear wasn't a apology.

"What's up Venus?"
I said with heartbreak.

"So...here's the thing.''
She fidgeted with her fingers, and I knew that she does that only when she gets nervous.

"Before you speak I just want to say, I'm in love with you. I am sorry for the man I am and your right, I'm not the man you used to know. I am different and I can't even recongize myself in the mirror.''

"Seth.." 'No I'm sorry and I'm just gonna have to live with the fact that I hurt you.''
I look down at the concrete driveway that attached to the porch.

"Seth I am sorry to."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I shot up my head.

"I...me and Aron kissed.''

"What." My voice was so deep with anger and
My face became tense. I tightened my fists at the thought of him touching her.

"Don't do anything stupid OK."
I stood up and laugh sarcastically.

"Like what you did!"
She backs away slowly and I feel hurt.
"Your afraid of me." I said it in a low tone and sadness washed over me.

"Seth I don't like him like that, its you its always been you."
She still looked scared but spoke softly.

"That's crap! If you truly loved me you would have never kissed him." I then started walking away when she stopped me.

"Don't do this please!"
She cried out.

"You put this on yourself." I then left walking away without glancing at her.
I walked in the woods on the way to my house it was a short cut

Then I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Seth?!"

"Hayley?'' I asked as I turned around.
I then faced her the one person I thought I lost years ago.
My first girlfriend, my exmate.

"Its been a long time."
She said smiling brightly at me.
I was shocked and my body became utterly still just seeing if she was real or a hallucination.

She was real. This was all real. Her perfect olive skin tone, brown eyes and black curly hair.

"What have you been up to?" I asked her still in shock.
"Not much. I heard your alpha now.''

"Soon to be.''

"Right."

"Listen I want to clear the air what the heck happened I thought you died from that hunter?"

"I was supposed to. my father found me and told me not to leave after he saved me because then he would find me. I came back now, but only because I killed him.''

"I just thought you left me forever."

"I would never do that Seth. I loved you." She moved closer to me and grabbed my hand to hold.

"I just hurt."

"I know I was worried. I kmow that if your mate is far from you for a long time the bond is broken.''

"I just didn't think you did and then a while after I started believing you did know and didn't care."
I stared at the green grass while she still held my hand.

"You were my first to. You were also my first love so I wouldn't ever hurt you back then or now."

"I'm lost." I said crying, "I don't know who I am."

She pulls me in for a hug and then I felt a little better. Because my father, Mason, and not even Venus comfort me anymore. I needed a friend. That is exactly what Hayley is to me right now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ✏

I am making a list of people to make their book noticed. If you want me to read it plz just ask.

📓_______________✏