Chapter 39: War of Hearts

~Venus~

I walked back to my hotel room with Seth. We casually strolled along on the sidewalk without a peep for about 5 minutes now.

He breaks the silence as we walked side by side.
"What happened back there?"

"It is between us two and not you."
I said a little bit to rudely.

He didn't say anything.

"Seth." I said his name as I stopped on the side walk holding his hand. We locked gazes and in that moment I knew things where about to change.

"What future do we have? I mean seriously what life or future can we live?!"

"What has gotten into you?"
He turns staright forward to face me.

"You ignored me..."

"Venus."

"Answer the question!"
I spoke loudly as he looked surprised by my reaction.

He sighs before answering.

"I don't know."

He puts his head down and shakes it back and forth. "That used to be exciting but, when I woke up to realize how much my life change so did our future. So did mine."

"So what are you saying?!" I said as I stood there with tears evolving in my eyes.

"We need space. Maybe this is for the best-"

"NOTHING IS FOR THE BEST SETH! DON'T YOU GET THAT?!?"

I then started to walk away when he caught onto my wrist.
''Please Venus don't..."

"I can walk myself home." I take my hand back by force and walk past him.

I didn't glance at him or speak. I felt eyes on me as I walked away in the distance.

Goodbye Seth...

~Eli~

I walked away with my thoughts.
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leave me alone with my own mind but then again I had to think.

What is going on? Am I just really only hallucinating?

I strolled along the street as no cars where coming or in sight.
I heard her again.

Eli!

I rapidly turn around and begin to freak.

"Savanna?"
Then I hear my own voice starting to laugh.

Hahaha!!!

''Who are you! Stop!!!!"
I claw my hair out almost just from hearing voices and her voice in my head. I'm going crazy.

You should leave Alison alone, just like you did to Savanna. It is better and you know it Eli.

"I said stop!!!"
I punched the stop sign and it broke.

Remember her death? Remember that sight of just watching her head fall to the ground?

HahahahaAAA!!!!

"Ahh! No!!!!!"
I scream and then next thing I know I am in the middle of the street where a car is trying to stop. I am still.

The stop sign was broken they couldn't see that there was one.

I could hear the car honking at me as I just knew in that moment I was gonna die. The thought of dying didn't scare me.

In a way I wanted to.

Then everything went black...

------------------------------------------

Well I decided not to stop making chapters. I'm just gonna make this book very long for you guys.

I am guessing that is great news. lol.