Chapter 53: Everything Falls Apart

~Venus~

The minute I said it his face expression changed. It changed into something I wasn't sure of what emotion.

I never seen him like this before.

"I asked you something."

"Why are you asking me that?"
He spoke in a low key voice.

"Because something has happened. Something wired I know that your different, you have been since that night."

"Only because I love you."

"If you love me then tell me I'm not crazy!"
I stood out of my stool and he gave me a shocked expression.

"Your not crazy. I am different."
I looked around and saw that people glared at us and gave us wired looks.

"What's going on. What's happened to you!?"

"Your making a scene hun."
I grabbed my purse.

"No your lying, I will soon find out what it is your keeping from me. When I do, I'm gonna prove what you are."

Then I ran out of there. The second I burst through the doors I was crying immediately after.

Then as I felt a drop of rain fall down my cheek bone, I began to walk across the street. I was crossing over but stopped when I heard Aron's voice behind me.

It then began pouring down. I was souken wet and my jacket didn't help.
I walked back over to the sidewalk and turned to face him.

He was souken wet as well. He stared at me with drops of water falling from the tips of his bangs.
"Venus. I am not the guy you fell for before."

I then continued to look at him and wait to hear what else he was gonna say. "But I still am the man that is in love with you. I have been told secrets, dark secrets, that you should know."

"Tell me!" I yelled over the loud thunder.

"I have a brother, blood brother. His name is Lucifer."
I felt stiff and I looked away immediately.

I then thought about what my mom said.

demons, evil, the devil will find you no matter what. That's a promise.

She was right.

"Venus-"
He reached a hand out to me and I flinched. "What are you."

"I-"

"WHAT ARE YOU!" I shouted and I was just me and him and the storm.
I cried.

I cried because I loved him, I didn't want this to be real.
''I'm a demon."

"Get away from me! I just- I just need time and space right now. I can't...I CANT TAKE THIS!"
I burst into more tears and began walking away crossing the street.

"Venus please!"
He yelled out behind me.

"No!"

Then I heard him yell like I have never heard him yell before.

In that moment my life changed, it made me look at the world differently.
I heard his yell and the sounds of a car honking.

Then I saw it. Two bright lights flashing before my eyes. It was two headlights right in front of me.

"VENUS!!!!"

Then everything dissapeared before me...

~•~

This was a short chapter yes, only Bc I'm watching the MV Monster by Exo. Lol.

Love you all.

XD

~•~