Chapter 22: The Punishment

(Edited)

~Seth~

I saw the shocked and terrified faces on them. They stared at me with anger and frustration; all they want to do is make me better.

I hate that and I don't need fixing I am totally fine.
They were dragged down into the cells where we kept trespassers and murders.

This was the best thing I could do.
"I'm sorry." I said sarcastically, then Molly locks them up in the cell and I smile.

"Seth this isn't you! You can fight this!"

I shook my head at her. ''Your wrong, that person I was before was just a weak and abused boy."

Venus then stares at me with confusion. "What do y-?" Then I saw her face turn pale. Her eyes widened and she didn't seem so angry anymore.
"Oh." She said in a long oh.

''Just stop ok don't pretend to care."
I stand by the cell to watch them and make sure they don't escape.

Then Molly leaves and I was on guard.
"I'm sorry." She said it like she was almost about to cry.

I look at her and didn't say anything.
"Your father hurts you and you let him?"

"I don't have a choice OK!''
I snapped at her and she looks down at her feet.

"Everyone has a choice Seth! You have a choice ok I had a abusive father and you know it to, you hated the fact that I was being hurt. Then it got to the point were I had to kill him."
She then began to cry and Eli sitting in the corner was shocked at what he was hearing.

"You never told me that."

"You never told me that either." I said angrily.

"Seth what's your problem?" Said Eli getting back up on his feet.

"What did he do to you?!"

"He raped me OK!"
It went silent from there and no one said anything. Not for the longest time until Hayley came from behind me.

"Hey sweetie. Look I'm sorry about what happened and I'm just missing you.'' she kisses my cheek and looks at Venus who's standing in a death cell.

"Oh. Venus."
She looked nervous.

''Hayley?"
She trails her fingers up hand down my chest. I grin real big at her and she grins back.

"Your with Hayley!"

"Look what we found!" Said Tanner holding Eli's one true love, Savanna Snow.

Eli jumped over to the bars and shook them rapidly. "Savanna! Savanna are you OK?!" she was bleeding at the top of her head.

"I'm fine." She said while being pulled over by me. ''Who are you people? Why am I here?!"

Eli looked down.

"What kind of friend are you! Your nothing!"

"This is your punishment."
I go over by Savanna and caress her chin and lift it up gently to force her to meet my eyes.
Then she finally was.

"You must die."
Then I snapped her neck in that moment and she fell straight to the ground while me and Tanner smirked at each other.

"Noooooooo!!" Yelled Eli as his anger got out of hand he bent the bars with his two hands and squeezed through to go to his girl.

"Savanna please wake up. I need you PLEASE!"

"Seth how could you! Eveyone dies around you!"
I just shrugged my shoulders.

"You are a monster and you know it and hate it. You hate it so much that you just don't want to admit it."

"I don't care alright? You clean this mess up and I will let you all go. Hope you all enjoyed the show.'' me and Tanner left and I started feeling something I never felt since I turned.

Guilt...

Wow this chapter was short! So I guess it was kinda lame sorry about that.😜💩 But happy holidays and I hope you all have an awesome Christmas!!