Chapter 28: Forgiveness

~Aron~

"Venus we can try to mourn him together," I said softly laying my hand on her shoulder gently. She continued to ignore me and do the spell.

"I can't watch." Is all I said and she glanced at me and continued chanting.

"The spirits combined into one please take my heart and my loved one, take him to the living again, take him back to breathing within." Then a whole dust of wind kicked up and Venus blacked out.

"Venus!" I ran back to her side and held her in my arms. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn rapidly around to face my brother.

"Seth!?" I cried out and I look back down at Venus so not sure what to do. Maybe Seth does.

"How did I end up here?" He asked to calmly, usually he goes crazy when it's Venus's life on the line.

"Not the time, she blacked out. I'm not sure if she is going to be ok."
I said truthfully to him.

"Ok, let's check for a pulse."
He picks her palm up and feels her wrist area to feel a pulse. "Thats...that's um wired."

"What?" I asked as I held her other hand. "Her pulse is pounding rapidly and I never heard a persons pulse beat that fast without going into a stroke or heart attack."

Then her pulse went back to normal instantly. "That's so weird. Did you feel that?"

"Yeah," Seth said.

Then her eyes flopped open. She sat up straight and stared at me with different colored eyes. They weren't green anymore, they were yellow.

"Woah! Venus what happened to your eyes?!"
I said still holding her hand. She smiled slowly at me and started to trail her fingers up my chest.

"It's nothing baby, how about we say you and I go have some fun."
She then winked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, but knew this was so not like her. What happened?

"Seth talk to her."

"Why?"

"Because you guys are close. She listens to you." She turned her head towards him.
"Your hot, dang I see why I do listen to you."

"That's another thing, stop calling me Seth and stop trying to control my life stranger."
Seth said out of the blue.

"What are you talking about? This is your life and that is your name."

"No it is not. I don't even know you, I don't know her either. So do me a favor and just- leave me alone."

He then left without a trace and I was stuck with the new and improved Venus. I gotta say the new Venus was much more fun to hang with but not as amazing as the original.

How does he not remember us?
This is not good.

It has to be from the spell Venus did. Certain concaquences are what it said. These must be the concaquences the book was saying.
It all makes sense, kinda.

But if the effects are from the spell, what are the effects exactly? Venus is not herself and I mean she is totally different. I'm worried.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Short chapter sorry for that guys. Other than that hope that this was good. as always, love you all.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😊😊😊😊😊☺☺☺