Chapter 31: Ghost

Hey guys, it feels like forever since I updated Love you all and I can't believe this book is coming to an end.

Maddy💕 (Edited)

~Venus~

"Aron!!!"
I run towards his body. "He's not breathing!"
I started freaking out as tears evolved in my eyes. "Did you hear me he's not breathing!!!"

I said as I ran my hand through my hair rapidly. Then Seth kneels down and begins CPR on Aron. "Come on. COME ON!"

Few moments passed and still no heart beat. Then I took the spell book out and found the exact same spell I used to bring back Seth.

"Venus what are you doing?!"

My nose began to bleed and I ignored Seth while continuing on chanting the spell.
"Venus!"

He didn't want me to do this. He was to smart, he knew me too well.

He kept glancing back at Aron and me.
"Venus stop your dying!"

Then I opened my eyes and passed out. "Venus!!!" He ran by my side and wasn't sure what to do next.
I felt so much...power and I for some reason felt more alive than ever.

I then had a instinct kick in me to wake up. So I did to find myself facing Seth.

"Hello Seth." I said sitting up next to a sleeping Aron. It worked.

"Venus are you ok?"

"Yes, why ask?" Then I jumped to my feet and poped my knuckles. "I feel alive."

I then smiled turning to face Seth who didn't look so good. His face was with so much worry? Fear? I really don't care.

"Venus who am I to you?" He walked slowly up to me with both his hands out. I did what any ordinary person would do, defended myself.

I grabbed him by the throat and electrocuted him to where he passed out. I couldn't do much damage of course but I made sure he'd shut up.

~Eli~

I sat there in the circle of dead bodies I drained of blood. I know what I did was wrong an yet, it felt so right.
I stared off into space and waited for someone to catch me in the woods with dead bodies.

Then I wiped my mouth on my sleeve
And sighed. "Savanna." I cried out to her, "I wish you were here." I put both my legs up against my chest as I sat on the dead grass.

Then I looked up at the stars. "I am a mess without you. Please just...just come back to me."
Then I heard something very odd.

A voice that sounded like someone I knew. Savanna? It can't be no I am just hallucinating, right?

Then she appeared to me, I was literally seeing my dead girlfriend.
She looked even more beautiful than she was alive. Her pretty long burnette hair that I always loved, and her blue eyes with the touch of that beauty mark on her left cheek.

I thought I was staring at a ghost.

Maybe that is what I am staring at, maybe this is all fake. "Are you real?"

She looked hurt by my words but answered. "Yes, I need your help Eli.
Something is terribly wrong."
She said all in a rush with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" I said in a serious tone.

"I am in between worlds which means I can't pass over. That also means something terrible is happening with heaven and hell. Or there is something coming."

"What's coming Savanna?"

"The she devil."
She then looked as if she was scared and she looked around my surroundings.

"She's already here! Please don't let her get me!!"

"How do I help you!?"
It was to late, she was gone.

Then I hear a noise behind me coming from the bushes. ''Who's there?"

"Just me. Chill." It was Alison as she stepped out and froze once her eyes were placed on the bodies I drained dry.

"Eli what did you do?"

My mouth was moving but nothing came out. "What are you?"
I then knew there was no point in hiding what was going on for far to long.

"I'm a vampire."

Her eyes widened and in my surprise she took a few more steps closer to me. "Why would you do this? How could you kill them Eli?!"

That's all she cared about? She wasn't scared?

"I'm grieving! Ok!"

"Eli-"
I held my palm out in front stopping her sentence. "Don't! I lost the only thing, the only PERSON who CARED ABOUT ME!"

"That is not true!"

"How so!"

"Because I care about you!"
Then an awkward silence blew in between us and I saw her fave turn red with embarrassment.

"Why?"

"I used to at least. Maybe because I thought there was something about you to care for!" She then started walking away and I tried to go stop her.

"Wait Alison!"
She still continued walking away but when I caught her arm I turned her to face me and I locked my lips with hers. I kissed her and she kissed me back so that was when she for some reason pulled away.

"No I can't."
We both breathed heavily as she still was close to me.

"Why?"

"Savanna was my friend. She was with you and I feel...I don't know just that this is wrong."

"You know what I think. It feels right."
I picked her up off her feet and spinned her around and around in circles.

She laughed and smiled to where it made me want to too.

😜_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 😜

My favorite emoji of all time. Lol😜