Chapter 36: Guardian Angel

~Aron~

I sat down on her bed and blew out a long sigh. I look up at Seth and regret it instantly. His eyes filled with tears and anger.

I am stupid, a stupid brother.

"How could you..." Both of his arms were crossed in front of his chest.

''Seth I-"

"HOW! COULD YOU!" He yelled as hell stood in my face. I stand up and look away.

"I have nothing else to say except I am sorry. I wasn't going to try anything on her I promise. She was the one who asked me to come over."

His face expression changed to anger into sadness. "What?"

"Yeah."

He turned his back on me and shook his head back and forth. "Tst. All of this, for a girl." He said.

"She's a very special girl," I said smiling at the thought of her.

"We messed up big time didn't we."

"Yep. Totally big time." I then chuckled and he came over to sit down next to me.

"Do you love her?"
I turn my head to stare at him and hesitate to answer.

"What do you think?

"I think you and her have a strong connection because your all Guardian angel now. Even though you play hero doesn't mean you are. Remember what you are Aron, a dark angel. She likes you because you make her feel alive."
I look up at him with widened eyes, "that's why she likes you."

"That's why she likes me? Thats the only reason Seth huh!?"
I shake my head at him and stand up.

"You know what, you been nothing but jealous because I turned my life around and I am now in the picture with Venus even if you like it or not. Before it was protecting her from me, maybe I should protect her from you."

"You know what!"
He gets all up in my face where touching noses and he has the evilest look in his one golden brown eye.

"What!"

"You wanna know why she would never go for a guy like you! Because she doesn't see the monster you really are, the killer behind that mask.

Because it is so hard to believe a girl like her would go for you!"

I stand there speechless thinking how I couldn't believe he would say something like that to me.

"What have no more smart remarks?!" He pushes me and I stumbled back a little only because I was thinking. Thinking how much my brother was right.

"Seth?" Venus stood In the doorway as we both turned around to face her.
"...Venus hey."

"What is wrong with you."
She says like she's staring into his soul.

"I'm sorry?"

"I heard everything! One more thing I guess you don't know about me...Is I'm not a stupid battered girl!"

"See he is stealing you from me!"

"Go to hell Seth!"
She then walks off and I stand there stunned of what just happened.

Seth punches the wall next to him and  begins to huff and puff.

I lay my hand on his shoulder to calm him down but it seemed that made things worse.

''Just...leave!"

So I did. Feeling guilt my for the first time in my life.

______________________________________

So only 5 more chapters left!!!!

Yayyyy!!!!!!