Chapter 43: Out Of My Mind

~Venus~

I stood outside of Aron's just hesitating. Wondering how did I get here in the first place, I don't want to be here. Yet my conscious is not strong enough to resist what my heart desires most. Love.

I hated how Venus was fighting inside me to reach out and take control.
Then as if he knew I was outside on his porch. He came out and faced me.

"What are you doing here Venus? We been looking for you everywhere." His eyes where all puffy as if he was crying.

"I have no clue and don't bother to try saving me, well, her. She's not worth saving and for some reason I thought you knew it."

He steps a few more steps in front of me. "You know people do say how stupid it is to just risk their life for someone who is already damned. I though don't believe that, and I sure as hell don't believe your damned. Not yet. Because I love you and you can fight this your strong Venus fight!"

He went up and walked to me slowly. "I don't care! Do you not get that?! I want to scream and just scratch the walls all the time. I also want you and Seth to leave me alone and get out of my life!"

He then caressed my cheeks, both of them. I began to feel Venus's emotions fighting past me which was never a good sign.

"Stop. I don't love you."

"But I do! I love you so much I would...I would kill for you or even die for you! Venus you have been throughout my darkest days of my life the only good thing and only light I have had. Who would of thought of me loving a witch, and my best friend would make me a different person. You Venus changed me to someone who actually instead of surrendering I'm fighting. I want to spend the rest of eternity watching you grow old and gray and still you will be beautiful then. You always are and will."

I had tears in my eyes. Then when I didn't snap out of it completely he did the unthinkable. He kissed me.

He leaned in an locked his lips with mine. Then I kissed him back. I finally after so many years of being tortured by my father, being hurt by other men, I found something...I felt love.

I kneeled down on my knees screaming. "Venus!" He came by my side and I looked at him.

"Venus?" He turned my head towards him.

"She is gone..."
Then he hugged me.

He helped me regain my balance. I look into his blue eyes and smile. Then I frowned when they turned a dark black.

"Your eyes Aron?!"

Hs turned around quickly and his back was turned to me. "Aron? Aron come on."
I kept trying to turn him around with my hand on his shoulder but he turned away each time.

"Something must be in my eyes I have to go wash it out."

"You sure your ok?
Because I thought-" He cut me off and seemed stressed or...I don't know what he was.

I do know he wasn't himself.

~Aron~

"Just back off I got it!"
I snapped at her. I didn't mean to and I hated that I did. I don't want to, why am I?

I look down at my hands and they turned to having nails to having claws. "Aron..."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled in a deeper and meaner voice. It was inhuman.

I couldn't be what he said I was becoming...a monster. A warlock.

I do not want to hurt her I just can't or I would kill myself for it.

So I left.

______________________________________

Hey, hope your loving it so far. I hope go hear if you do or not thanks!