Chapter 34: Do you remember?

~Venus~

I went out for a walk to just get some air. I didn't start to feel so good and when I felt throbbing pain going on and off through out my forehead it became a migraine.

It was annoying.

I then bumped into someone along the way. "Seth?"

"Venus finally I found you!" He picked me up real fast from the ground and set me back down.

"I'm sorry I just don't feel in the right mind to do this right now."

"Look you gotta help me" he begged as he followed me from behind as I continued to keep walking.

"Listen I don't care Seth. Go find somebody else."

"But there's nobody else but you."
I stopped walking slowly and turned to look at him facing me.

I just stared at him for the longest while in silence but then finally spoke up.

"There's someone else trust me. It is just not me."
I then walk off humming my favorite BTS song on the WINGS album.

What was up with Seth? Well I kinda don't care and yet I am curious at the same time.

Hmmm...?

Maybe I should follow him or I could go get a Starbucks. Well I am in the caffeine mood so Starbucks it is.

I began to walk over to Starbucks and then my phone buzzed. Someone texted me.

Better not be Seth.

I pull out my Samsung and see surprisingly it is Aron.
As I read the text it was, very odd and wired.

Aron: Venus, please text me or call me back when you get this. I don't know what is happening to me I just need you.

I then sent him a quick text and walked inside Starbucks.

I said for him to meet me here so we can talk. Hopefully this is not a urgent thing, we can fix this just gonna be hard.

I never have seen Aron like this before.
This should be interesting.

A few minutes later as I sipped my Freppachino I look at the door to see Aron. He meets my gaze and walks over quickly towards me.

"Hello Aron."
I gave him a sweet smile.
He sighed and sat down across from me with a frown.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know."
I give him a confused look and then a nod.

"What happened?"

"I feel like a different person, I remember you but I can't remember my own brother. At least that's who he said he was."

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.
"Seth?"

"Yeah, you know him too?"
I giggled and he leaned back in his chair.

"Know him? He was my mate."

"I know you only because of the love we have for each other. Maybe it is that."

"I'm sorry the love we have for what?"
I about choked on my coffee as I continued to listen to him talk.

"I know you from some where else."

"What are you talking about?" I said smiling at how funny this was.
He's insane, we barley know each other only from passing each other along the town.

"We were kids."

~Flashback~

I cried so hard because my mom was gone. I wish my mom was still here and now that she has left, I am stuck with my father.

"You behave and wipe those tears alright!'' My father yelled at me and I did what he said I should do. Only because I didn't want him to hurt me again.

My father walked away and I ran off and away from the cemetery. I sat up against a tree in the woods just to bawl my eyes out.
I take the bracelet my mom gave me and cried. I then threw it out 3 feet away.

Then I hear someone just a few feet away watching me. I look up and see a boy about my age he looked 11.

"Hi, are you ok?"

"No," I sniffled.

He walked over and picked up the bracelet to hand it to me. I take it from him and smile.

"Thanks."

''You won't be sad forever, I promise."

Then he walks off as I smile to think how cool of him to do that for me.

I stared at Aron for awhile when he stared back. We both had serious expressions on our faces as we remembered.

I remember the first time we met.

"I...I do remember."

"You where upset because of your moms funeral."
I nodded and then looked away.

"Um, well I should go." I said in a very wired awkward way.

"Yeah you should," he said clearing his throat.

"Well if you want to talk call me or just come over." Why did I say that?!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was playing Alice Madness and just realized I been playing for hours. Lol haha! I'm such a nerd.